Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Oxium Is A Pain To Farm

Draconzis

I was told that Kappa used to be the best place to farm oxium, but that is gone now. I also heard that a MD mission on Europa was also a good one, but that was changed to defense. Now all I am seeing from the community is excavation missions which, to be honest, are not very good. It seems like DE is intentionally making Oxium more and more of a pain to get. Seeing as how I still need 300 more oxium just for Zephyr, not to mention the better resource extractors and weapons that require Oxium, it would be a huge pain to get. I have only gotten about 400 oxium my entire time I have been playing, both from normal play and from occasional farming, and I have been playing for about 3/4 a year.

Here are some suggestions to fix this issue:

Make Oxium Ospreys more common: Quite simply, they spawn more often and in more level ranges.

Have Oxium ospreys drop more: Currently Oxium Ospreys drop 1 or 2 Oxium when killed, I suggest we bump it up to 2-5 oxium when killed, and a 50/50 chance of dropping 1 oxium when they blow themselves up.

Have all Corpus drop Oxium: All Corpus have a chance to drop oxium, although rarely. They would drop it about as rarely as Neural Sensors on Jupiter, but across all Corpus.

I don't know if any of my suggestions are good, but what I do know is that something should be done about the scarcity of oxium (Or maybe tone down the amount required for all these items).