Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Anime Series.

Henji

I`ve been thinking about talking about this for some time here in the forums but couldn`t come up with a good idea to make it interesting enough to cacth the community attention. 

Therefore I went to check what I could found in the internet that would help with a good basis for Warframe lore to be converged into a good anime. 

And what I found could be (or not be) a good idea for it: Animatrix. 

For those that don`t know or just simply didn`t care for Matrix lore, Animatrix is a movie with multiple art styles wich shows the world of Matrix and the story behind the war of man and machine before evrything went to S#&$ (couldn`t find a better word to describe it).

Now considering that Warframe have ''similar'' back story and we know so litte of it, I realy think that making a mini series of the game past in a anime form could be a great project.

Personaly I think that telling the story in each Frame perspective could help work the lore in a way that would be deceptive and leave enough awnsered to work as sort of a puzzle for the community to piece it together, specialy since DE is great making us decipher alien languanges and hidden plans in the codex. 

I hope that you guys like the idea and if you do please give a +1 for support

A series would be cool and all, but I think you so seriously underestimate the money, time and sheer human resource needed to actually get one done. 

A more realistic goal that could actually be achieved in a more timely fashion is maybe Geoff and co. making another cutscene in a few months provided theres no new animation-intensive content announced later today.

A series would be cool and all, but I think you so seriously underestimate the money, time and sheer human resource needed to actually get one done. 

A more realistic goal that could actually be achieved in a more timely fashion is maybe Geoff and co. making another cutscene in a few months provided theres no new animation-intensive content announced later today.

Thats my personal opinion on what Warframe lore should be shown.

About the money part...that i would leave DE to judge specialy now that they have back funding from Perfect World and how they decide to implement the lore in future updates.

Again thats just my opinion and I do respect what u mean there, cutscenes would be a more viable option, NOW, but looking foward, with all the considerations above, I do belive its a possibility.

Maybe for the final stages of the beta to full release of the game.