The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Suggestion For Pvp (Hear Me Out)

Feldgrep

I know i just posted thuis, but my friend.... turned it into a troll thread. so im reposting it, and making this the one for real replys. so here. hate away!

So i was with my friend, Mr. Chainsaw and we were thinking of ways to do PVP. Heres what we came up with:

There are two teams, they are clan teams, so one group of 4 from one clan and one group of 4 from another. each are given like 75 grineer/corpus/infected. Each team's monsters are a different color.

Team 1:

Clan A

Grineer color: Blue

All colors for all weapons and frames on that team are blue.

Team 2:

Clan B

Grineer color: Red

All colors for all weapons and frames on that team are red.

You start out on seperate sides of the map. Each side has a cryo pod. You cannot hurt/get hurt by the grineer/corpus/infected on your team. All abilities do not work on warframes, but function as usual on enemy monsters. First team to destroy the others cryopod wins. Another way to win is to kill all the other teams monsters, and then kill all the tenno on the other team until they all forfeit or have no more revives.

I know the Devs said they are not going to add this soon, but this might be cool to have WHEN they add PvP. What do you guys think?

Why did you repost this? Because it became a trolling thread? No (although it did help), it got locked because it was a PvP thread that didn't die out. Reposting it will lead to it being locked once again.

And in my opinion: No. PvP later. PvE now.