Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Mods Feedback

ClockworkSpectre

How did you guys think it was a good idea to make Rank 10 Legendary mods.... 

Its takes an unreasonable amount of cores to upgrade these.  The majority of players will never be able to do so especially considering how many of rank 10 mods there are to upgrade.  

Also considering the normal versions of these are not rank 10 but only go up to rank 5. 

I understand DE wants to make us grind, but this is gotten insane. 

Make these the same max rank as their rare counterparts, or reduce the number of cores required to cap these. 

Edited by SabreUr
Changed title for something more informative and less dev-bashy.

Sanity was never a strongpoint. 

On the plus side, they're probably worth a billion plat fully ranked. That's probably the only way to justify it. 

How much harder is it to rank one up, in comparison to a rare mod?

You're going to need billions of credits and frames with many forma. 

(that shotgun mod probably isn't worth it at all) 

Edited by Innocent_Flower

I'm pretty sure this is one of those things that is intended to be done over time, not grinded for.

You dont need to get everything instantly, we ran into this same thing with the syndicates;

its supposed to be a long term goal while you PLAY THE GAME.

Why do you expect that you should be able to max everything?  These mods are basically open ended.  It's like a limitless level system.  There is a limit, but it's in the year 2047 when artificial intelligences have finally advanced to the point that they can grind warframe fast enough.

... some people need to cool it.  I was saying that the costs are unreasonable, but not that they shouldn't be high. 

Gasp, it's almost as if you're not actually intended to rank up Legendary-class mods in a single day.

Seriously if you think I was saying that we should be able to, then you are just wrong.  I know that these new mods should be a goal, my point is they went WAY to far with it. 

the only thing that makes these mods worth having is when their maxed so they offer a benefit over the original there intended to be maxed

And this is the problem.  They need to be capped or near cap to be worth it.  They have a somewhat high initial cost to but, which I don't have a problem with, then they take insane amounts to upgrade.