The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Lotus Vanguard [Recruiting Once More!]

Arlayn

We are an old clan from way back in Closed Beta. We have completed every research known except colors as of now(and now Itzal which we are now currently collecting telerium for). Sadly however a majority of our members have been gone between 100-300+ days now. We need new blood to fill our ranks, and bring back activity, and continue making the clan great!

There is currently no telling how many positions we have open now as I am slowly cleaning out positions now, but based on how well recruiting goes I might have over 20 positions open again. We are usually a casual playing clan. USUALLY I don't kick people out based on not showing up for a long time, but 100-300 days is quite a LONG time, and the activity in the clan has slowed to less than a crawl. As the most active member in the clan, and its leader, and creator I will be recruiting to bring this great clan back to life again.

emblem3_zps01b90d31.png

Send me a pm on the forums, or post here if your interested in joining. We welcome players of all mastery ranks. The only preference we have is friendliness towards your fellow clan mates. Because a clan divided cannot stand.

We also have no preference in Syndicates, but I can tell you I personally have maxed out rep with Steel Meridian, and Red Veil. So if, and when I do get my hands on rep to share the items of those two syndicates I would be happy to.

Edited by Arlayn

I'd really like to join.. im really active but only rank 4.. my IGN is otic

sure thing I just got back from my work shift. So I can now invite you to the clan.

edit: it says your already in a clan...

Edited by Arlayn

We now have 12 slots left. Were doing good alot of clans that start a re-recruiting process up again don't get so lucky. Were looking for more members.

Just a reminder our clan promotes friendliness! Any rule breakers, or cheaters will eventually be found out. I keep my eyes peeled, and my ears open to the other players of this game, and they have told me in the past about people who were breaking the rules that were in my clan. I want to keep the clan name clean, and free of disturbing acts. To promote a good personal appearance to other clans, and increase the size of our alliance as well which is made up of 11 clans known as the "Honos Solari Custodium" Basically Honor Solar System Guard.

I will be sending out a new batch of invites. So everyone who posted should be getting invites soon.

Hey, I'd like to join. I'm pretty new to the game, but I learn quick. Very respectful and fun to be around.

IGN: Jon0Jon

seems I sent the invite to you too little too late...

Also since the release of Itzal its the newest tech we have not finished yet. So the clan is currently working on the event, and collecting telerium.

Edited by Arlayn

If you*re still recruiting I'm willing to join. I'm here over 1,6 years, and my MR is 13,but was a while inactive and restarted playing the game recently... Anyways if you're interested in recruiting me please notify me as soon as possible. Thanks if you choose to ad me to your clan. ^^ (GTM +1 here btw ^^)

Is it possible for me to join? Just so you know, I'm less likely to be active on weekdays than on weekends (not necessarily counting holidays, of course), but I'll try to be as active as possible...and maybe also try to let the clan know when I'm going to be really inactive.

P.S: No IGN account...that I actually use...just sayin' since the other applicants have mentioned theirs.