Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Materials Added To Alerts?

_Bilko_

This is just a suggestion, but what if we had some Material Alerts?

In addition to having the credit bonus we get an extra 2-400 alloy plate, ruebedo or something similar.

I personally have been struggling to get enough alloy plate together to craft some things and i know others have been as well, this might help some people along and provide more of an incentive to the 2k credit alerts we have been seeing of late.

Whats the community's take on this?

EDIT: This wouldn't replace the ? alerts, only added onto the 2000 credits ones.

Edited by Sgt_Bilko

In addition to having the credit bonus we get an extra 2-400 alloy plate, ruebedo or something similar.

I personally have been struggling to get enough alloy plate together to craft some things and i know others have been as well, this might help some people along and provide more of an incentive to the 2k credit alerts we have been seeing of late.

I would not disagree ever with an alternate way of getting Control Modules, Rubedo, or Alloy Plate.

Edited by rhoenix

As long as it's not the "?" reward, i support this idea.

Indeed, it doesn't need to replace some ? In alerts but I think it can be more like a variation of the regular ones. Even with the huge amounts of credits there isn't that much reason to buy stuff if you cannot craft it. It would probably make people pay more attention to the regular alerts.

I agree at a high level, but perhaps lower the numbers a bit. 2-400 is probably a bit excessive. Perhaps a random material bonus for alerts (wheel spin style, like the login rewards)?

2-400 is a bit much i agree, somewhere between 100-150 seems acceptable, also the random drop would be a nice touch as well

There should be a second "?", perhaps different in color and the description like "Random Resource". 

Uncommon and Rare resources only, not restricted to the system. 

That's a good idea.  Not only would it add more Alerts, it would also add more types of Alerts.  This is a good thing.

There should be a second "?", perhaps different in color and the description like "Random Resource". 

Uncommon and Rare resources only, not restricted to the system. 

This i like, but wouldn't adding another ? alert decrease the appearances of the BP ones?

If we could have both it would be pretty good.

+1 To this,

If I'm not wrong every Alert mission right now already has 3 empty slots.

I don't see anything wrong with adding a material reward on top of that.

For balance's sake, I think, for the material rewards missions, we should have less credits as rewards. Maybe like 1.5k - 3k max? I dunno.

Of course, don't replace the "?" ones. 

Especially now with the tweaked drop rates, I think we'll need this more than ever.

EDIT: This wouldn't replace the ? alerts, only added onto the 2000 credits ones.

It would be a kick &#! idea there could be 3 boxes or 2 one box wiht the ammount of cash ur gona win[7100], the 2nd box would be the ammount of the rare or uncommon material you would win for example [350R](R for ruberdo) and the 3rd box if there is one the [?]  ---> [7100][350R][?]

Edited by Snipazz