The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Not Receiving Battlepay

geninrising

Yeah it has been 3 days for me with no battlepay of any kind be it credits or Mutalist coords/Detonite Injectors/Mutagen Masses/Fieldron

Not this again...

All alliances are doing this now. Tricking people with battle pay, and advertising up to a million credits, but obviously are unable to pay it, or quickly change it so no-one actually receives the pay.

Nope it's a glitch in the invasion system for me. IDK about teh Solar Rails as that is not my problem.

Not this again...

All alliances are doing this now. Tricking people with battle pay, and advertising up to a million credits, but obviously are unable to pay it, or quickly change it so no-one actually receives the pay.

I'm not sure that they can do that anymore. They have to set battlepay and reserve, until the reserve is depleted they can't change the battlepay.

*The same thing is happening with invasions were people aren't receiving battlepay.

Edited by Postal_pat

I thought that it's Grineer who is messing with me and not paying for help. Now I have to find other excuses to kill them.

I'm still waiting for my 2 mutalist Alad V coordinates and 4 detonite injectors, though I guess they are gone for good :(