Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Have Returned (Warframe Withdrawal Diary 2)

Eldnacpeek

It's been approximately 720 hours (30 days/1 month) without a computer. My suffering, without Warframe, exceeded a level of agony. Agony that could bring a god to it's knees. 

My agony has ended. The war with my mind ended. The pinnacle of my victory was the arrival of a god. The god being a new computer. It's been rough, but I have returned.

Mgub6rl.gif

Edited by LazerSkink

Welcome back, what was wrong with your old computer, if I might ask?

It forced an update for a new software update, along with Windows 8.1 installation, for absolutely no reason. It gave me no option to either press "Later" or "Ok". My computer shut itself off, I turned it back on, and my whole OS was gone. "Operating System not found". Tried to do whatever  could and no solution. 

If you would like the vague version, here: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/352968-my-absence-warframe-withdrawal-diary/#entry3933712

It forced an update for a new software update, along with Windows 8.1 installation, for absolutely no reason. It gave me no option to either press "Later" or "Ok". My computer shut itself off, I turned it back on, and my whole OS was gone. "Operating System not found". Tried to do whatever  could and no solution. 

If you would like the vague version, here: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/352968-my-absence-warframe-withdrawal-diary/#entry3933712

Sounds nasty. Still, welcome back to our mass-murdering family

Sounds nasty. Still, welcome back to our mass-murdering family

I have immediately brought on Blind Excalibur and have begun mercilessly slaughtering everything. Oh,you think I mean a Radial Blind build? No. Pure melee/defensive build with 5 Forma, using Drikana w/Blind Justice. I was bloodthirsty and now it is quenched.

I have immediately brought on Blind Excalibur and have begun mercilessly slaughtering everything. Oh,you think I mean a Radial Blind build? No. Pure melee/defensive build with 5 Forma, using Drikana w/Blind Justice. I was bloodthirsty and now it is quenched.

That's the way to go!