Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Short Talk About Snipers

Krak_Nihilus

Since there was a talk about snipers changes in devstream, I'd like to add my 2 cents.

As snipers work now, you have a set zoom which you can't change. It's offen disturbing in close to medium range. Modern snipers allow for controled zoom, so why wouldn't future snipers allow it?

So my thought is, allow us to control zoom by simply using the wheel when zoomed in. When you press right mouse button, first there is no scope, after you scroll a little it shows up.

They may have lovered accuracy when not in scope to trade it off.

Also a slight built in punchthrough on all snipers would be nice and realistic, like 1.2 meters on vectis.

And what are your thoughts about snipers, tenno? Let DE know if you have some ideas in comments below or by creating another topic.

the sniper riffle should have at minimum 35% crit chance since, they are limited in ammo in their mag. By doing so it would help for long survival mission because they could take on the big guys in less shot than the boltor P, soma, braton P ect... next to them .

Here we go again: the only change snipers need is 100% crit chance, it dont matter if we get it thoug headshots or new mods or bufs, its so frustating to land a perfect shot on a heavy gunner lv 60 and see two white numbers and find yourself down.

On the zoom side it may be nice to have controled zoom but not my priority. Also scopes, changing the scope would be supernice.

On punchthrough sorry but i say nay, that would make corpus snipers(lanka,snipetron/snipetron v) in a weird place, taken into acount that lanka has 5m punchthrough since a long time.

Im more on the shotgun side, they need a buff asap.

Sorry for bad englis :P