Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Just...why?

CorruptArbiter

Reactors are 35p while catalysts are 10p

Well, never rushed a reactor before, so I wouldn't really know >.>

Still, there was a whole bucnh of threads waaaaaay back that were trying to convince the devs to take a look back at the prices of items in the game, I think they all ended up nowhere though, everything is still comparably sky high

Still, there was a whole bucnh of threads waaaaaay back that were trying to convince the devs to take a look back at the prices of items in the game, I think they all ended up nowhere though, everything is still comparably sky high

The devs commented on this, stating they have no plans to relook over the store and their prices.

Now that you mentioned it, the prices do seem pretty wonky. You can buy a Marelok for 125p, Phage for 175, Penta for 150 while the other junk costs well over 200.

The devs commented on this, stating they have no plans to relook over the store and their prices.

I think I remember when they said this, but I was afraid I would misqoute and get harangued  about it if i mentioned the devs making a statement, that happens way too often now :/.

Regardless, I agree with the prices, if everything was reasonably priced, people would simply buy all the guns they want and not actually play the game to get them. With the current arguably higher than necessary prices, you're encouraged to only splurge on directly buying things once in a while, and the more efficient route would be to farm towards getting stuff and every once in a blue moon get that special ol gun that RNG is saying you will never get >.<