Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

An Alternative To The Proposed Augment Mod Slot

(PSN)DanceOnUrGav3

What if each ability  was able to be individually modded? This way you could put in your augment slot and modify each power to your liking without sacrificing stats on your actual warframe. Now to help fight power creep I suggest limiting the number of slots to 4 or 5. This would mean farming for more of the same mod if you want multiple abilities to have, say, increased power strength, but I think people would be okay with this. Another benefit I see is that this would open up a couple slots on the warframes themselves for done of the less used mods. Thoughts? 

This kind of defeats the purpose of the augment. It's meant to be a substitution. Otherwise, you could compile all of these augments and they would have no affect on the build whatsoever. The point is to sacrifice space in order to improve the frame.

Defeats the purpose of the augments and defeats the purpose of why the ability slots were taken out in the first place. They might as well have kept the ability slots and gave us the augment modified ability mods in them instead.

Then we'd all be back to square one. Makes no sense at all to do this.