Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nova Prime Drop Locations. [Listed]

(PSN)SancticuS

since ..Nova prime version have only a bit change from non prime like a bit boot armor to 50 (still non armor) or just give more 100 shield at max out. (lowest shield of all dress in warframe ) . well its not worth to just push its to t4 . maybe all just T1 ext or T1 cap is ppl just run it for fast cradit ,

I think T4 Mobile Defense or T4 Interception...T3 Survival or T3 Defense..T2 Capture or T2 Exterminate...and I could see a T# Sabatoge because I don't have any.

EDIT: just checked the wiki and there was no information on Void Sabatoge missions, what is that all about?

Edited by (PS4)Joshuaalt

T5 Hijack missions

I....would be okay with this. .-.

I love hijack. It's what I originally thought "Mobile" defense would be. Hijack is like defense (my favorite gametype) but it moves. You get to shoot enemies on the go while defending a vehicle? Count me in! I could definitely farm that for hours!

Loki's a female?!

Nope HER DROP PERCENTAGE was referring to Nova Prime not Loki. The way all teh new primes work is their percentage seems to be low to begin with on at least 3 parts, then when the next prime comes out they adjust the percentage you get for them at a later time as more parts get added to the pool. At this rate though we will eventually have everything we can get at a 1-5% chance then RNGeezus will hang this game till dead. Our hope was that the void trader would end our Void hell by alleviating our problems with the random nature by allowing us to trade in useless prime parts for stuff we needed. TY for squashing that dream DE.

She'll drop from T5 void keys. The keys will need 3 parts to craft. These parts will drop randomly from eximus heavy gunners in t4 void interception missions. They'll have a drop rate of 0.000001%, and the keys will be a one time use. A ton of other old prime parts will be added to the T5 missions too.

you missed one final thing. the blueprint to craft said keys will only be sold by the voi trader for 300 ducats a piece

I dont think they gonna add it in sabotage key

or people will rage about it

come on look at the drop table at sabotage now there are S#&$load of thing in there and the key are so fking rare if DE add something to it forum gonna burn for sure

T1 sabotage already has 6 prime part in it if count forma , fusion core , and t1-2 key that mean over 10 S#&$ in drop table

not to mention 90% of the time they gonna drop key for u not the part though.....

like it happen on t1 capture ( hikou pouch )

like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXn5dK4gYwA 

Edited by VioletX

OMG:

OROKIN DERELICT SURVIVAL   

Rotation C:

????????

TOWER I DEFENSE   

Rotation A:   

Rotation C:

????????

TOWER I SABOTAGE   

????????

TOWER II DEFENSE   

Rotation A:

????????

Rotation B:   

TOWER II MOBILE DEFENSE   

????????

TOWER II SURVIVAL   

Rotation A:

Rotation B:

Rotation C:

????????

TOWER III EXTERMINATE   

????????

TOWER III SURVIVAL:  

Rotation A:

Rotation B:    

Rotation C:

????????

TOWER IV SABOTAGE:  

????????

TOWER IV SURVIVAL:  

Rotation A:

Rotation B: 

Rotation C: 

????????

So 2 sabotages and ODS.....ai ai ai

Edited by (PS4)SancticuS

She'll drop from T5 void keys. The keys will need 3 parts to craft. These parts will drop randomly from eximus heavy gunners in t4 void interception missions. They'll have a drop rate of 0.000001%, and the keys will be a one time use. A ton of other old prime parts will be added to the T5 missions too.

I was thinking something like that but;

Drops bp to make quest in t5 which is an invasion mission in void with nothing but stalkers as enemies which dont drop anything other then a couple mods and quest bp (each bp for quest for a part), after you get quest you farm part depending on quest, then each part needs 15 orokin cells each and frame needs 30.

Almost forgot the parts also need a new material nova particle 1k each for eqch part and you get 10 a run from a new harvester like enemy which has 1/3 spawn rate of harvester.

Edited by RXZ71