Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Banned Till 2035 (Lol) For No Reason?

MyoBlitz

Question

Why would i spend over 250$ on this game and then run around with some kind of a hack :P

Hahahaha, thats actually a good point.

The moment they turned on the auto ban feature on cheat detection i have already booked that there will be false bans.

Congratulations. You are one of the first ones.

Any third-party program? Like gamebooster maybe? I got banned from using it from the other game i played LOL.

Warframe was the first thing i opened today on my PC, i could login around 10:00 to check my foundry but it was bugged so i decided to wait till 14:00 and BAM, banned for 22 years for being offline =P

The anti-cheat on this game is inaccurate and oversensitive, and DE's responses on the matter have been inadequate and dismissive, which is especially striking for a group usually so good at dealing with the community. Hopefully, this incident gets a real response from them.

Edited by Worira

You got any kind of hack for any other game on your computer? Someone got banned for having cheat engine on their comp even when it wasnt running.

Yeah cheat engine to speed up my ps2 & wii emu. But it wasnt on when i started up warframe =/ Its on my pc tho, if that is enough to get me banned the system is broken.

Yeah cheat engine to speed up my ps2 & wii emu. But it wasnt on when i started up warframe =/ Its on my pc tho, if that is enough to get me banned the system is broken.

Send a support ticket. The guy who got banned for just having cheat engine got unbanned but you will need to delete cheat engine when you get unbanned to prevent it from happening again. At least until they fix it to only ban someone if the program is actually running.

i find it funny how ppl just assume that becuz OP paid for a founders pack that they weren't cheating

those two things are not connected, and it's just as likely that someone who paid $250 would hack 

honestly let DE support work it out, there's enough liars/cheaters on the forums lately "I got banned for 22 years, but I swear I'm innocent"

Seems like you'll have to wait 22 years to play again. We'll see you then.

--

All I can say is send in a support ticket. Good luck.

I'd be 41 years old xD

Ty

Send a support ticket. The guy who got banned for just having cheat engine got unbanned but you will need to delete cheat engine when you get unbanned to prevent it from happening again. At least until they fix it to only ban someone if the program is actually running.

Thanks for all the help ^__^

i find it funny how ppl just assume that becuz OP paid for a founders pack that they weren't cheating

those two things are not connected, and it's just as likely that someone who paid $250 would hack 

honestly let DE support work it out, there's enough liars/cheaters on the forums lately "I got banned for 22 years, but I swear I'm innocent"

If people dont report bugs within the auto ban how do you expect the devs to be able to fix the problem? Sure the OP could be lieing his &#! off but lets just give him the benefit of the doubt until proven guilty huh? The support will knnow exactly why he was banned and will be able to see if it was indeed cheat engine that caused it.

You are right, I'm just saying that it would be ironic.

Gonna have to disagree with that, man.

Someone who paid $250 would have loadsa platinum meaning they can buy almost anything they want. One reason (out of, like, 3 reasons I can think of in total) a person would hack is to buy anything they want.

Seeming as Myo already has a lot of platinum there's no point in taking the risk of hacking and getting banned.

The only logical reason for his getting banned is because he had it running in the background.

--

Or you know... He could be an idiot... Or really greedy and wanted to hoard platinum.

(But that's pretty unlikely)

Edited by Tauxi

i have seen games like DotA2, HoN, LoL banning people for running hacking tool when in fact what they were running in background were avg gaming mode or tune up utilities gaming mode or gamebooster or system mechanics gaming mode or any other tweaking software like these. the bans were lifted after investigation though. i hope in your case the situation is same and your ban will be lifted after investigation. good luck.

This support is crap! ;(

I sent a ticket yesterday, and so far its been 18 hours! Sent another one a couple minutes ago. I didn't do anything. :(

I was just done finishing a mission, and went to the main menu. (where you pick what planet you go to)

I decided to take a break, and get me a Hot Pocket. ^_^

I come back to see my account logged off. (Wtf?) Logged back in and boom, says im banned for no reason. 

Is it because I have Cheat Engine? I never had the mind to use it since I know it wouldn't even work, since everything is server sided, right?

Is it because I got a Hot Pocket? D:

The anti-cheat on this game is inaccurate and oversensitive, and DE's responses on the matter have been inadequate and dismissive, which is especially striking for a group usually so good at dealing with the community. Hopefully, this incident gets a real response from them.

You mean like how they've been reviewing and unbanning players who are deemed to have no malicious intent or show false positives within 24 hours?

If so, yeah, you're right.