Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Re-Naming Items To Make Alphabetical Sort More Consistent And Intuitive

GreyKestrel

I suggest renaming some items in the game so the alphabetical sort groups them more intuitively. Alternate helmets are the most glaring example -- for example, the Appearance inventory tab currently lists the Avalon Excalibur Helmet and Pendragon Excalibur Helmet far apart. Changing the standard naming scheme for alternate helmets to [Warframe] [Name] Helmet would put the Excalibur Avalon Helmet and Excalibur Pendragon Helmet side-by-side, making it much easier to see one's options at a single glance. (This would also match the naming scheme for the Immortal skins, which currently appear was [Warframe] Immortal Skin, and would place more of the frame-specific customizations in a single contiguous block in the inventory.)

Likewise, I suggest Primed Continuity be renamed to Continuity Prime; this would keep the similarly-functioning modules close together in an alphabetical sort.

Finally, I propose sigils should be renamed in the format [syndicate] [Name] Sigil, which would have the effect of keeping all your standing-related sigils in tidy little groups.

My fellow Tenno: Thoughts, opinions, howls of derision?

Thanks,

GreyKestrel