Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Ps4] Holiday Gift Giveaway!

(PSN)IIIDevoidIII

Hello fellow PS4 Tenno! 

The holidays are here, and the gift of giving has begun to beseech us all. 
Even Community Moderators are not safe! 

I have decided to be a generous donor and some of you lucky players will be a grateful (I hope) recipient.

From now until December 24th EDT, I invite you to post in this thread your greatest desires in the Warframe store.

Up to three winners will receive any combination of items up to 100 platinum. Up to six winners will receive any combination of items to 50 platinum, and up to twenty winners will receive any combination of items to 20 platinum.

This is a total of 29 gifted players, with a giveaway amount of a maximum 1000 platinum!

How to Enter:

Post in this thread your desired gifts for the three categories, need an example?

100p: Two Liset Skins!

50p: One Liset Skin!

20p: Orokin Catalyst!

How to Win:

Pray to RNGesus, Tenno, because even gifts are controlled by him. 

The total number of replies to this thread, at the time of its closing, divided by two, will be the number of winners.

A Random Number Generator will be employed to do the selecting for me, the culprit is here.

*EDIT*

Another update. Reducing the requirements because I can.

If there is under 29 entries at the time of closing, everyone will receive a gift.

3/29 or roughly 10% of the entries will receive 100p gifts, for a minimum of 1 and a maximum of 3.
6/29 or roughly 20% will receive 50p gifts, for a minimum of 1 and maximum of 6.
20/29 or roughly 70% will receive 20p gifts, for a minimum of 1 and a maximum of 20.

Rules:

This is only open to PS4 players. Sorry PC and XB1, Tenno!

You may not:

-reserve posts

-edit posts

-enter more than once

-use an alternate account to enter more than once

Any post or posts containing any of the infractions listed above will be disqualified.

You may:
-post other replies, such as questions, and they will not be counted toward the reward total, but please do keep down clutter.

Distribution:

This may take a bit because of gifting limits, but I'll hope to give them all out for Christmas Day, the 25th. The Winners will be posted chronologically into a locking post made by me, so hopefully you aren't caught by surprise!

Good luck everyone, Happy Holidays!

Edited by (PS4)IIIDevoidIII
Revised

Very generous of you. I've got all I need for the holidays, but best of luck to those who enter.

Dude you're awesome! I'm good too on plat, etc. just wanted to give you props! :)

Thanks!

---

After a bit of hindsight, the winner amount is set too high, at 87 entries for all gift distributions. It has been reduced to 58 entries for all gifts. 

PS4 community be small. In other words, total number of posts divided by 2 now is the number of winners at the time of closing, not divided by 3, for a still maximum of 29 winners.

Also, adding a tidbit on how these gift distribution choices will be made.

3/29 or roughly 10% of the entries will receive 100p gifts, for a minimum of 1 and a maximum of 3.

6/29 or roughly 20% will receive 50p gifts, for a minimum of 1 and maximum of 6.

20/29 or roughly 70% will receive 20p gifts, for a minimum of 1 and a maximum of 20.

That's all folks. 

I will run the entries through and edit a roster into this post of the winners. (You are all winners, but what really matters is what you win, eh?)

The items will begin to be distributed as soon as I finish the RNGesus side of things. It will be from the top of the list down. 100p gifts to 20p gifts.

*EDIT*

Winner Roster

Knifebot - 100p gift - (2)Orokin Reactors and (3)Orokin Catalysts

shadowghoul - 100p gift - (1)Edo Armor Bundle

thxp33 - 100p gift - (5)Orokin Reactors

bunnylord18 - 100p gift - (1)Twilight Color Palette +(1)Orokin Catalyst        -to even out the plat win amount.

RampaginReaper - 100p gift - (1)Tenno Colour Palette and (1)Forest-Camo Orthos

TheWinterFox12 - 50p gift - (1)Festive Imperator Syandana

Iceman752000 - 50p gift - (1)Nova Immortal Skin

ShadowMillions - 50p gift - (1)Hima Liset Skin

manioo8 - 50p gift - (1)Hima Liset Skin

TheWinterFox12 - 50p gift - (1)Savenga Gene-Masking Kit

The 20p roster was completely done away with. I thought I'd receive more replies.

Gift distribution will begin shortly. Because of trading limitations, I will only get to thxp33's second Orokin Reactor until 8pm EDT, Dec 24th, where more will be distributed until Iceman752000, who those three will likely receive their gifts Christmas night.

Happy Holidays and a happy New Year.