Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Xb1]Update Mesa- Crashing On Launcher/t-Posed Bug(S)

(XBOX)HMxMizzeeOH

Well... this game is still in beta. And it will always be in beta. It's a free game. I don't mind bugs in a F2P game.

I'm a dissapointed owner of Battlefield 4 which over a year after release is still glitchy, broken and unplayable. I regret that I even bought that game AND premium with it.

Warframe on the other hand... I'm so glad I actually started to play it.

Touche. have to agree with u there. but i just want to play already! maybe DE will give us some boosters for the trouble.. i could really use a credit booster :P

So i did the clear reserve and hard reset my xbox one and redownloaded the update and it worked!!!

So i waited forever for the Mesa update to download, going through so many issues to get it finally downloaded, and then i come to find that the game is totally broken, everything has lost its textures, my warframe is stretched out and looks like a concept model in all black, and the environments are so bad the game is practically unplayable. what the heck happened and when is this going to be fixed??

Touche. have to agree with u there. but i just want to play already! maybe DE will give us some boosters for the trouble.. i could really use a credit booster :P

So i did the clear reserve and hard reset my xbox one and redownloaded the update and it worked!!!

I'm wasting my affinity booster right now... would appreciate an addition of at least the amount of time the game is off. A reset would show real love for a paying player.

Just like most people here, I have the same issue with the game loading up, it crashes before i even get to the login screen and have to reload an update everytime too. Out of like the 10 times I tried loading up the game, only once was I able to login

and even then I couldnt do anything except be uber buggy in my liset. Hope theres a fix soon.

Edited by (XB1)LexaHex488

I started downloading the Mesa update around 3 o'clock.... After a couple hard reset it finally downloaded around 5 o'clock. And now it's currently stuck on a loading screen with Mesa on it and infected Alan v... And even then two more hard reset and it's still stuck there :( . There goes the rest of my day off from work! Regardless I'm very excited and please don't make us wait too long :)

Well... this game is still in beta. And it will always be in beta. It's a free game. I don't mind bugs in a F2P game.

I'm a dissapointed owner of Battlefield 4 which over a year after release is still glitchy, broken and unplayable. I regret that I even bought that game AND premium with it.

Warframe on the other hand... I'm so glad I actually started to play it.

I like the game as well and overall it's worth playing.

But just because a game is free or "in beta" that doesn't allow the game to be broken or have game-breaking issues.

But the main problem I have isn't even the bugs. It's that almost no thought or testing seems to go into the overall balance of the content that's released. We nerfed this frame -> Everyone is mad and they undo the change a few weeks later. We made enemy accuracy super high -> Everyone gets mad and after months they start to tweak it by a little. We made archwing have no rawards or mod drops and the few things that do drop are a huge PITA to pickup -> a few months later they start to do a little bit to help.

These problems arn't really that difficult to detect. If your new gun can't kill anything but the other guns you already have can ... then your new gun needs a buff. If you're struggling to complete an archwing mission because you can't find any mods for your archwing, and if everyone you know is in the same boat, then make archwing mods a more common drop. If you build a augment mod take the 5 minutes to check to see if the code is actually making the gun fire faster. It's not difficult to test a proposed balance change.

If this update or the last update came out on a game that people actually care about then it would be all over IGN and Kotaku and Joysic. Articles with the headline ==Destiny update breaks the game! Millions unable to login==

I started downloading the Mesa update around 3 o'clock.... After a couple hard reset it finally downloaded around 5 o'clock. And now it's currently stuck on a loading screen with Mesa on it and infected Alan v... And even then two more hard reset and it's still stuck there :( . There goes the rest of my day off from work! Regardless I'm very excited and please don't make us wait too long :)

Try clearing reserved space, then load game. WARNING 2.5+ gb...

I like the game as well and overall it's worth playing.

But just because a game is free or "in beta" that doesn't allow the game to be broken or have game-breaking issues.

But the main problem I have isn't even the bugs. It's that almost no thought or testing seems to go into the overall balance of the content that's released. We nerfed this frame -> Everyone is mad and they undo the change a few weeks later. We made enemy accuracy super high -> Everyone gets mad and after months they start to tweak it by a little. We made archwing have no rawards or mod drops and the few things that do drop are a huge PITA to pickup -> a few months later they start to do a little bit to help.

These problems arn't really that difficult to detect. If your new gun can't kill anything but the other guns you already have can ... then your new gun needs a buff. If you're struggling to complete an archwing mission because you can't find any mods for your archwing, and if everyone you know is in the same boat, then make archwing mods a more common drop. If you build a augment mod take the 5 minutes to check to see if the code is actually making the gun fire faster. It's not difficult to test a proposed balance change.

If this update or the last update came out on a game that people actually care about then it would be all over IGN and Kotaku and Joysic. Articles with the headline ==Destiny update breaks the game! Millions unable to login==

Being in "Beta" does allow it to have problems, bugs etc. Hence why its called "Beta".

My game downloaded the update but when I start a mission it always gets stuck in a constant loading screen and every time I load the game again it does that quick update again even though I installed it already and also my character is Stuck in a hands and leg out position and does do the walking animation but it's just annoying that I can't play any missions can some please help me or let me know if anyone else is having the Same problem

My game downloaded the update but when I start a mission it always gets stuck in a constant loading screen and every time I load the game again it does that quick update again even though I installed it already and also my character is Stuck in a hands and leg out position and does do the walking animation but it's just annoying that I can't play any missions can some please help me or let me know if anyone else is having the Same problem

Clear reserved space, then start game and wait for the 2.5gb+ download,

My game downloaded the update but when I start a mission it always gets stuck in a constant loading screen and every time I load the game again it does that quick update again even though I installed it already and also my character is Stuck in a hands and leg out position and doesn't do the walking animation but it's just annoying that I can't play any missions and it's just keeps crashing when I get into some missions eg event