Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So About Battlepay...

Mowgin

Let's keep it short, 

Play the mission with x amount of battlepay shown. Go through mission, complete it, get no battlepay. 

> Alliance gets us to help them

> Alliance benefits

> Players dont get battlepay

> Players are used.

WHY.

If you're not going to fix PVP then at least fix getting our rewards.

I have said it before, and I will doubtlessly say it again; mercs get paid. Put the money in escrow when a player joins the mission. They complete the mission, they get the mone;, they drop or lose or anything other than what's required to receive full compensation: what portion of the pay not given to the player is returned to the clan bank to be used at their discretion. Solves all the problems and only has drawbacks for clans that wish to cheat the players working for them. Seriously, if you are against mercs getting what they ought to get when they sign up for a mission I want you to go to work for a week after working out what your pay will be and have the supervisor tell you there isn't any money to pay you because you are the 44th employee but they only budgeted for 43 pay checks. It's ridiculous.

One final thought: without knowing when the battle pay was posted or having an accurate count of squads engaged in the conflict (I don't know where they pull the numbers for squads active in a mission, but it's certainly not from reality); it is impossible to determine whether you even have a shot at getting paid or not.

Because a Clan/Alliance pays X Credits to Y Players not (Y+1) Players

=> you are simply too slow. or not at the right time at the end of the mission.

But sometimes even though the battlepay reserve hasn't run out yet, you still don't get the battlepay after completing the mission. 

This is definitely a bug which has appeared recently. 

The other day V had 78 reserves remaining when I completed missions for them, still no battlepay for me. It's infuriating. 

One final thought: without knowing when the battle pay was posted or having an accurate count of squads engaged in the conflict (I don't know where they pull the numbers for squads active in a mission, but it's certainly not from reality); it is impossible to determine whether you even have a shot at getting paid or not.

This.

If players were given an accurate representation of how many squads are active and at what rate the battlepay/reserve is going down, then this system might be a whole lot easier for everyone.