Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Want To Be That "lone Tenno Operative" Sometimes...

Holeypaladin

I know that Raid missions were removed from the game ages ago when survival missions were introduced...

But sometimes I feel like playing solo mode, so it would be pretty cool to be that "lone tenno operative" who raids the ship for supplies.

I'm wondering how to do this... maybe make it a more stealth-oriented mission type that can only be played in solo mode?  With relatively few enemies, since they're all being butchered by a team of distractors.

Perhaps give a 5 minute time limit to reach the supply cache, yet allow for endless mission types "You've recovered the supply cache," says Lotus, "But there are more available.  Will you choose to stay or go?"

It might be a fun new mission type, and while it's not group-focused... a well-equipped Tenno should have no difficulty soloing this mission, and it gives a reason to attempt at stealth (besides the rescue missions that is).

Man, I'd love to do something like that. It reminds me of finding the reward caches in the new sabotage levels. Finding the supply caches in Gate Crash was probably one of my most favorite things about any event. I also loved trying to look through each alcove and cranny to find them all quickly (before everyone got to extraction lol).

As someone who doesn't really like Survival, Defense, and Excavation I'd love to have a mission type that works quickly and/or stealthily.

Edited by Otenko

• 3 weeks later...

What would be a good way to make this rewarding despite the lack of kills?  Stealth mode can be very difficult at times, after all, and despite how awesome this kind of mission is... people often just want to mindlessly kill for weapon affinity and rep.

Reward them with more affinity/rep if they're undetected.  In rescue missions, if the prisoner is saved without alerting the wardens, all players are rewarded a 5000 xp bonus.  The same could be true of raids, and maybe add a 500 syndicate rep bonus, too.

Should add the restriction like: you can not kill over a certain number of enemy. You are suppose to be stealth, not a rambo. 

And a second point is DE can experience the new code here for AI improvement related to dead body. You all know when playing loki or ash, you cut a guy in half in front of his team and no one react to it. I want to see that improve in AI, related to line of sign. Since they finish the code for exca radial blind, I think they can make this possible too.