Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Return Of The Faithful (Out Of Character)

Sumika1204

Hello Ladies, Gentlemen, and otherworldy abominations. I am afraid I will not be able to post until after the Holidays are over. The family is cutting it real close this year in terms of preparation and a few other things are going to be different then previous years. So I will see you all sometime after the holidays and I hope that you have an enjoyable one yourselves.

P.S: If I return Fish and you still haven't posted I'm going to have Yuuki turn Cyrios into 100 or so soup cans.

Edited by MasterDread

You can enter on a ship at the hangar or you could already be on the relay. Those are just two of many options. The specific relay is the Kuiper relay on Eris. Also, yes, posting up a character sheet or something since you're new would be a good idea.

Edited by Sumika1204

Sigil and thank you by the way what happened to seras

She was genetically modified to be 10x as powerful as a normal Banshee by a golem who at the time, was Cardina, the herald of the church of ascension. Jinx, a Nyx belonging to LadyViper kinda broke Cardina and she ended up regressing to her golem ways instead of acting like a Tenno. Before she regressed though, she looked like a Tenno and not a golem. Because of this, however, Seras carries Cardina's golem strain and since she is considered Infested, there were people who wanted her to be put down. Because she shows no signs of change due to the Infestation, she is being kept under observation in a virtual containment device. She is allowed a civilian proxy so she can still sort of live with her family.

Also I'd like to point out, Sumika you can have Engie Valkyr react to Aran's Kubros running in to suda's room if needed.

Also welcome, Shot. I hope our characters meet soon. Aran and Gandraya (yes they are metroid themed) also known as the bounty hunting duo "The Twins" well Gandraya is a clone of Aran, whom made her out of mutated infested strain using Argon radiation. Gandraya has a healing factor. As of recent Aran is a Nova prime but Gandraya is still a normal Nova. Aran is in Suda's room currently.