Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Return Of The Faithful (Out Of Character)

Sumika1204

This is the OOC thread for "Return of the Faithful (Open RP)" ( https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/368899-ic-return-of-the-faithful-open-rp/ ). Please post character information in here before posting in the IC. Have any questions or want to discuss things? Feel free to post them in here or use the chatango ( http://returnofthefaithful.chatango.com/ ). The starting setting of the roleplay is the Kuiper Relay as that is the closest hub to the derelict's position before its destruction.

Unwanted List:

Revel72

UnendingBlade

Just a few things everyone should know but otherwise, this follows the rules in Silverbones' guide. In the continuity which this role-play takes place in, there is no such thing as a revive mechanic. If you're dead, you're dead. There is no revive. Each Tenno can use only a single frame or the prime version of it. A Frost is not allowed to switch into an Ash or vice versa.

Edited by Sumika1204

Wow.  The next step.  I never knew if you guys would make it or not.  A part of me wants to rejoin, but there's so much I missed I don't even know anymore.

You haven't missed as much as you might think. We had to cut the last thread a tad short because Snale disappeared on us. Then removed as all from Steam, WF, etc. Without him we could not move forward. You are welcome to come back, any questions you might have I can answer.

You haven't missed as much as you might think. We had to cut the last thread a tad short because Snale disappeared on us. Then removed as all from Steam, WF, etc. Without him we could not move forward. You are welcome to come back, any questions you might have I can answer.

Whoa, just like that?  He was our Nyx in 1347...I wonder if he dropped that as well.  How recent was that?

Whoa, just like that?  He was our Nyx in 1347...I wonder if he dropped that as well.  How recent was that?

Near the end of November last time he was on the Forums was November 24th.

I've got my new character, August, ready to bring in once we get this moving.

Edited by JJKDrake

Near the end of November last time he was on the Forums was November 24th.

I've got my new character, August, ready to bring in once we get this moving.

Which is seemingly going to be never since nobody wants to post, apparently. What's so terrifying about making the first post?

Edited by Sumika1204

If you ever need an antagonist, let me know. I offer Javerts, Hannibals, and Virals in a large range of colours, textures and sins!

Seriously. I love antagonists.

Offer is tempting but we've got villains and not enough other people. There's Dread's character, Yuuki and my character, Mortos both sorta acting like villains. Feel free to join though.

Edited by Sumika1204

So i have posted and since the forums have a white background the yellow i used before when the twins speak in sync will be Orange and Aran will now be Blue hopefully it'll be easier on the eyes. Sync will now be DarkViolet

Edited by Issun135