Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Support Ticket Response Time?

ALDO

Warframe support is open 9AM-6PM Monday to Friday (-5 GMT) 

Warframe Support is currently under heavy load. Please expect longer than usual processing times while we work through the backlog.

It's been 5 days since I submitted my ticket. I understand that they mentioned it is "under heavy load", but how could it take THIS long if support is online for ~8 hours daily for 5 days a week. Even going online Council Chat to try to chat with a Chat GM is futile as they are mostly AFK or do not reply to your questions.

Maybe they posted only ONE person to handle thousands upon thousands of tickets? There's also no other way I can contact them if they don't ackowledge my ticket OR reply to me via the game's Council chat EVEN if they are online. Seems like they will reply to small chit-chat but when it comes to a "hacked account" issue, they go quiet all of a sudden.

I've been trying for 5 days to contact them but to no avail. I'm just trying to understand how this is taking so long. 

@WarframeSupport If you see this post, please help me :( My ticket number is 270407 (regarding hacked account - hacker took 1.8k plats, almost all creds spent thru trading plats away, sold away 90% of my Prime/weapons (Skana Prime included), and much more)

Thanks!

Edited by ALDO

It depends on the issue, they give high priority to ticket related to platinum purchases (I suppose). Your issue clasifies as a high priority.

It can vary though, sometimes it takes 3 or 5 days, perhaps, 1 or 3 weeks.

Also, i feel sorry for your loss, but it might take a while to get a response.

Edited by DarkLordX2

Dude have some patience. Yes, it can take a week or more. Have you seen how many tickets they recieve? I submitted two tickets with just ten minutes between them. At that point 27 new tickets had been created. That's over 150 tickets being created per hour.

(And pestering them in council chat is not okay, just because they're there doesn't mean they're at your beck and call. Those things go to the support desk)

Edited by Kyte

first, like with any Support system, expected minimum 24hr before response.

and to be honest, Support is always under heavy load. like Crash Reports, Support Tickets can often have not enough information to figure out what the hell someone is talking about, but it still eats up a lot of time trying to figure it out.

more complicated Tickets like yours, may be under review already, but are still being investigated and therefore no response yet.

----------

also, please don't bother Developers logged into their Live accounts about serious issues. or any issue really i guess. their answer is always going to be make a forum post or make a Support Ticket.

I hope they can help me in any way. Restarting WF from the start is not an option for me seeing that I've played most of the content for almost 2 years now.

Never been hacked in my life. WF is the first time it has ever happened.

Thanks for your advice guys! I'll just have to wait and hope for the best. Before any major event starts rolling by and me missing it :(