Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Vs Destiny

(PSN)josh_premier777

Destiny gets an automatic zero from me simply because it's not on PC, but even if it were, the game seems like a right down disappointment.  I don't hear a lot of good things about Destiny.  $60 (or more, if you count the removed content being sold as DLC) for a game that's similar to and in some cases worse than Warframe?

It doesn't take much to beat a zero, but nevertheless, Warframe is the better of the two.

Alright here are my 3 reasons why warframe is better then destiny.

1. Why buy a game when you can simply download it for free?

2. The gameplay is not as enjoyable and just resembles to other First-Person-Shooters like Halo.

3. Destiny is LITERARY Halo itself. You just don't know it yet→http://youtu.be/0JYsQ8p3wM8

I prefer Warframe over Destiny anytime. Just because Destiny gets a lot of commercial trailers on almost everything doesn't mean it's the best game ever. And so here's my final response to this...Destiny sucks, Warframe rules! That is all.

Alright here are my 3 reasons why warframe is better then destiny.

1. Why buy a game when you can simply download it for free?

2. The gameplay is not as enjoyable and just resembles to other First-Person-Shooters like Halo.

3. Destiny is LITERARY Halo itself. You just don't know it yet→http://youtu.be/0JYsQ8p3wM8

I prefer Warframe over Destiny anytime. Just because Destiny gets a lot of commercial trailers on almost everything doesn't mean it's the best game ever. And so here's my final response to this...Destiny sucks, Warframe rules! That is all.

Well you're actually not so correct about Destiny being Halo. The Halo games were amazing actually.

Destiny is like taking Master Chief and tossing him into Borderlands. (Without the humorous cartoony stuff.) Destiny also has dedicated servers, but that's not perfect either,

Some of the armor looks cool I admit, but yeah I'm overall happier with Warframe. The Devs communicate with us regularly, Bungie observes, but the communication is generally one way.

The Destiny community? (While I'm not one to judge) There are literally polls and threads (user generated) about how high people get before they start playing. XD

Edited by sushidubya

Well you're actually not so correct about Destiny being Halo. The Halo games were amazing actually.

Destiny is like taking Master Chief and tossing him into Borderlands. (Without the humorous cartoony stuff.) Destiny also has dedicated servers, but that's not perfect either,

Some of the armor looks cool I admit, but yeah I'm overall happier with Warframe. The Devs communicate with us regularly, Bungie observes, but the communication is generally one way.

The Destiny community? (While I'm not one to judge) There are literally polls and threads (user generated) about how high people get before they start playing. XD

Destiny is essentially an amalgamation of 3 games. 

Mass effect.

Borderlands.

Halo. 

However, instead of making sure there is a hint of originality in it, it turns out that Destiny just blatantly shows off how un-original it is.

I find Borderlands to have smoother combat, a better story, much better loot.

I find Warframe far more fun, much more original, and to have a dev team that is literally one of the best I've seen in a long time. 

Also no, believe me when I say that Destiny Forums is like warframe forums, but without mods. Whining about pointless things is on a whole different level than here.

Mass effect.

Borderlands.

Halo. 

However, instead of making sure there is a hint of originality in it, it turns out that Destiny just blatantly shows off how un-original it is.

I find Warframe far more fun, much more original, and to have a dev team that is literally one of the best I've seen in a long time. 

Also no, believe me when I say that Destiny Forums is like warframe forums, but without mods. Whining about pointless things is on a whole different level than here.

So true. u_u

Playing destinys trial at the moment getting the full game for christmas. At the moment i think its meh but i think alot of that is due to last minute changes that were apparently made(which bungie denies but what company will admit they made last minute changes to their products) and i predict its sequels(or giant expansion) will hopefully overcome its faults especially if their going to be next gen exclusive.

At the moment though warframe is just much better. It is also helps that its devs interact with us much more then bungie(ie streams where they address community questions every 2 weeks)

Edited by warpath514

Mass effect.

Borderlands.

Halo. 

I don't think anything you've written conflicts with what I was trying to say. I was however replying to Archangel_Laurent's post about Destny BEING Halo itself, when it actually isn't.

I've played Bordelands 1 and 2, they're good games and yeah the modding/upgrading system In Destiny is indeed very similar to Mass Effect.

I don't think anything you've written conflicts with what I was trying to say. I was however replying to Archangel_Laurent's post about Destny BEING Halo itself, when it actually isn't.

I've played Bordelands 1 and 2, they're good games and yeah the modding/upgrading system In Destiny is indeed very similar to Mass Effect.

I wasn't trying to conflict with what you were saying, I was just adding on to it.

They are different games, but the elements they have are similar to warframe.

Well I wouldn't say they're similiar to warframe, but I find that Destiny has no resemblences to Warframe what so ever in my opnion. But for Halo, there's an exception to have similarities to Destiny. For example these here

Example #1

bnYxyrV.png

Example #2

group3.jpg

Example #3

groupone.jpg

Example #4

group6.jpg

Example #5

group7.jpg

Example #6

group5.jpg

Final Example #7

grouptwo.jpg

I would have also posted the vehicles but I bet we already know about them anyway :)

Edited by Archangel_Laurent

Well I wouldn't say they're similiar to warframe, but I find that Destiny has no resemblences to Warframe what so ever in my opnion. But for Halo, there's an exception to have similarities to Destiny. For example these here

Example #1

bnYxyrV.png

Example #2

group3.jpg

Example #3

groupone.jpg

Example #4

group6.jpg

Example #5

group7.jpg

Example #6

group5.jpg

Final Example #7

grouptwo.jpg

I would have also posted the vehicles but I bet we already know about them anyway :)

o.o

Wow...Bungie really didn't have any form of originality with Destiny.

Do want. Can't trust Ubisoft anymore with rainbow six, and the Division. Somehow, just somehow they'll fudge them up by rushing the devs. 

Nah, you can't say they are rushing the devs when it was already delayed a few times.

Yeah, some of their recently published games were not up to par, but I don't see Ubi as the devil everyone seems to do.

Not to mention HEROES OF MIGHT AND MAGIC 3 HD HNGRLGRGKRGMRLGRÉLGR

• 2 months later...

Example #1

bnYxyrV.png

Example #2

group3.jpg

Example #3

groupone.jpg

Example #4

group6.jpg

Example #5

group7.jpg

Example #6

group5.jpg

Final Example #7

grouptwo.jpg

Well played sir. Edited by KRONOS1911

destiny was expected to be new halo-warframe 
but wee got ...  6/10
Warframe dosen't have  lots of lore but it is beeing updated given lore's almost every week mounth,details are really good   day,fun coop, lots things to collect ,and thigs to come up 8/10

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Here is what I think:
Both games have their ups and downs. Both have amazing concepts and art and gameplay. However, destiny is lacking in story. If destiny was released when warframe was released, they would be on the exact same playing feild. However, warframe has too many good points over destiny. It is third person, so it is less tryhard (but debatable so don't get mad at that.) It has a better storyline. It has about the same graphics as destiny, and its free. You don't have to pay for a single thing in warframe, but in destiny, everything you need to pay for. You need to pay for the game, the expansions, and even some smaller things.

However, if warframe was pay to play, I feel they would have tried less to make the game the way it is now, and more like some 2d game no one has heard of. Also, it would have more ads, and more people would try to play it.

Long story short, both are good, but warframe has so many winning factors, warframe just plain out beats destiny. You can make a good argument for destiny, but warframe will almost always have it beat.