The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Daily Reward Is Over Powered

Baysin

Hello, everyone. My name is Calayne. I'm a recovering drug addict. It all started long ago, on my first boss solo mission. I was using... A Braton. Yes, I believe it was a Braton. The Braton which ruined my life. I kept running out of ammo, because my gun was not high ranking enough to be More Pimped Than Stuffed Potatoes. I... Ran out of ammo.

Then, my friend gave me a suggestion: "Why don't you use some of those ammo boxes you got stored?"

"Aren't those dangerous?"

"No, man, those are totally rad. Use some, it'd step your game up by a mile!"

"I don't know, man..."

"Just do it, you sissy."

And so I did. And... I loved it. Oh, I loved it. Day and night, day after day, night after night, I would use my Rifle Ammo Boxes. I burned through my supply in a week.

It was not enough. More. MORE. MORE!!!

Spent all my credits on it. Spent five or six per mission. And when I ran out of credits, I sold EVERYTHING. My blue prints. My Skana. I even sold my Antique Lato, the one I saved since I was a wee little Tenno baby, given to me by daddy Excalibur.

It ruined my life. Now I'm going around, planet by planet, ship by ship, rummaging for spare credits through the lockers of the Grineer and Corpus who gave up fighting me when I first started having withdrawal symptoms mid-battle. Some of them still give me a box or two of left-over ammo boxes. They're really nice guys.

Ammo box addiction is no joke, kids. Don't go there. Just say no.

Edited by Calayne

Hello, everyone. My name is Calayne. I'm a recovering drug addict. It all started long ago, on my first boss solo mission. I was using... A Braton. Yes, I believe it was a Braton. The Braton which ruined my life. I kept running out of ammo, because my gun was not high ranking enough to be More Pimped Than Stuffed Potatoes. I... Ran out of ammo.

Then, my friend gave me a suggestion: "Why don't you use some of those ammo boxes you got stored?"

"Aren't those dangerous?"

"No, man, those are totally rad. Use some, it'd step your game up by a mile!"

"I don't know, man..."

"Just do it, you sissy."

And so I did. And... I loved it. Oh, I loved it. Day and night, day after day, night after night, I would use my Rifle Ammo Boxes. I burned through my supply in a week.

It was not enough. More. MORE. MORE!!!

Spent all my credits on it. Spent five or six per mission. And when I ran out of credits, I sold EVERYTHING. My blue prints. My Skana. I even sold my Antique Lato, the one I saved since I was a wee little Tenno baby, given to me by daddy Excalibur.

It ruined my life. Now I'm going around, planet by planet, ship by ship, rummaging for spare credits through the lockers of the Grineer and Corpus who gave up fighting me when I first started having withdrawal symptoms mid-battle. Some of them still give me a box or two of left-over ammo boxes. They're really nice guys.

Ammo box addiction is no joke, kids. Don't go there. Just say no.

So I hear that some people have a Rifle-Ammo-Box addiction? You guys know nothing! NOTHING I say!

You don't know the highly rewarding feeling of using a Large Health Restore!!! Large... *cough*.

Once upon a time, maybe 2 days ago, I finished building my Banshee and decided to level her in some challenging missions. Sadly I highly misscalculated my skill and the mighty Grineer force that I usually crush under the feet of my Ash kicked my butt through the whole ship.

But then a holy glow enveloped me and I had a vision of greatness, of power, of LIFE itself, if I just used one of the many Large Health Restores.

So I did it.A green glow envelopt me and I felt like a god, I went out of my cover and began to crush the enemy again like I was used to do.

But the effect didn't last long, only 1 group of Grineer and I felt weak again and had to take another one. And another one. I could no longer live without it.

Now I rush through Raidmissions like the addict I am, in the hope of getting a Large Health Restore as a reward, so that I can feel good and like a god again!

Edited by BenMorgan

So I hear that some people have a Rifle-Ammo-Box addiction? You guys know nothing! NOTHING I say!

You don't know the highly rewarding feeling of using a Large Health Restore!!! Large... *cough*.

Once upon a time, maybe 2 days ago, I finished building my Banshee and decided to level her in some challenging missions. Sadly I highly misscalculated my skill and the mighty Grineer force that I usually crush under the feet of my Ash kicked my butt through the whole ship.

But then a holy glow enveloped me and I had a vision of greatness, of power, of LIFE itself, if I just used one of the many Large Health Restores.

So I did it.A green glow envelopt me and I felt like a god, I went out of my cover and began to crush the enemy again like I was used to do.

But the effect didn't last long, only 1 group of Grineer and I felt weak again and had to take another one. And another one. I could no longer live without it.

Now I rush through Raidmissions like the addict I am, in the hope of getting a Large Health Restore as a reward, so that I can feel good and like a god again!

i wanna help you my friend.

here,

*take my health-restores

Heh. The rewards are indeed hilariously puny. Best I've gotten in the third reward tier in about 10 days is 2000 credits, which has happened twice. Otherwise it's an ammo box generally. Can't imagine how much fun it must've been to only get such tiny rewards for months for some people :P

Still, they can't make the rewards too good either, but there's gotta be a good balance they can hopefully eventually strike!

To be completely honest this time, I can't be sarcastic all the times:

I would be happier with a bunch of creds than with a damn Ammo box, or my beloved Large Health Restore. If I want my fixes, I still can use the credits to get them.