Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

DEC 19 Login Issues

Frostosti

Question

...Yeah, this is happening to me too...
I keep getting kicked back to login, the forums are taking forever to load, and before the last time (I just closed the game, 7 is where I finally drew the line) I couldn't even connect to navigation.

Everywhere else online is working fine, as I just watched an episode of DBZA while waiting for the forum to load.

Hope this gets fixed before the Balor on Earth leaves, I wanna get my 3rd successful attack.

It kicked me while i was playing and tried to login but i couldnt.I tried 2 hours later and played for an hour then i exit the game.I came back after i eat something which took around 30 min. and when i came back guess what? I couldnt login.Half an hour later i was able to login and played for around an hour.The servers came online and then offline at least twice in 6 hours.

Edited by bodyguard121

Edited title for clarity, and post for antagonism.

Sorry about the mediocre hostility in the original post, I had a rough time logging in that night, and being a fellow programmer myself, I get easily annoyed when something that is supposed to work like a clock, instead gives me trouble :(

Have a Merry Christmas ^_^

Sorry about the mediocre hostility in the original post, I had a rough time logging in that night, and being a fellow programmer myself, I get easily annoyed when something that is supposed to work like a clock, instead gives me trouble :(

Have a Merry Christmas ^_^

You must get mad at a lot of stuff then. Software in every industry that produces end-user software products for consumption on end-user hardware have dumb crap in it that is either buggy or awkward to use, etc. Especially compounded if there are eccentricities or problems in the hardware that have to be worked around, or if there is a S#&$fest storm of bug synergy caused by multiple software packages needing to work together flawlessly...