Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sabotage Keys

Vindictus23

Question

Hello everyone, I've seen multiple threads somewhat about this but none were very clear. Does anyone know confirmed drop spots for sabotage keys? Since they've been released I have only gotten one T1 Sabotage key and that wasn't intended, and I have no idea where I got it from. I looked at a thread earlier and saw some suggestions, which a clan mate and I tried, and after about 20 total runs of interception and excavation missions I'm stumped and still have 0 sabotage keys. I'd really appreciate the help. Thanks!

10 answers to this question

Survival, Excavation, Interception...

My confirmed drop sites are E Gate, Venus for T1, and Cambria, Earth for T2 and T3. And by confirmed I mean I actually got those keys there.

Also, they are rare. You might very well run 20 missions and not get one.

Edited by Guest

okey let me and everyone else be very clear when saying this

You will not and cannot get a garented drop of a specific key in any mission on any planet

its all RNG based because well they are void keys. dont you think if a mission had specific drops for void keys it would be abused way to much ?

any plant under lvl 10 will net you the chance of getting T1 keys and some T2 keys but those are a rare chance

same goes with

lvl 10-20 planets net you T2 keys and possibly T3 keys and so on

okey let me and everyone else be very clear when saying this

You will not and cannot get a garented drop of a specific key in any mission on any planet

its all RNG based because well they are void keys. dont you think if a mission had specific drops for void keys it would be abused way to much ?

any plant under lvl 10 will net you the chance of getting T1 keys and some T2 keys but those are a rare chance

same goes with

lvl 10-20 planets net you T2 keys and possibly T3 keys and so on

I do not ever recall saying that I expect a key to drop on a mission just because someone said it did. I was just saying that some of the things people said I was attempting and getting little to no success with, so I was asking for any other suggestions. Also, guaranteed, not garanted. 

it kinda stuiped how this rng make sabotage key so dam rare only as T1 mission  it like I have run many missions for farming T1 keys I got like 23 defence   14 MD  30 exterminate 23 sevival  but I only get like 2 or 3 sabotage keys  that is so stuiped they need to rebalance the drope rate for this things really