Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Server Performance Issues Dec 20Th [Megathread]

Hououza

This problem has persisted for me since yesterday morning. I am not allowed to get any rewards (including the Gauss Helmet BP or the Vandal), I'm not allowed to play, the update gets stuck at 6.8 MB and then it times out. DE has not come forth with an answer for me yet and I'm afraid I'll never be able to play this game again. Great, they still can't fix it. So I guess myself and many other people don't get to participate in the event that's still going on right now. I can't even get in-game to see it before it disappears. Why is DE punishing us and how is this fair? At least restart the event or freeze it until this issue is fixed...

Edited by PrinceOfNsanity

How did you do that? I can't login. Apparently the game is telling me my info is wrong even though I always use that info to sign in. This is freaking stupid.

basically tried to login over and over.

i got a camera glitch and then logged out to try and fix it, and i am stuck again trying to login.

Oh my :/ Well I really don't know what else we can do aside from wait for a proper server fix

It makes me want to cry. I've sent a ticket, posted 2 threads and can't get an answer, no views, no replies. I just want to play this game, enjoy it and get the goodies. Instead I have to deal with a horrible community. Some f***ing holiday season eh?

Edited by PrinceOfNsanity

It makes me want to cry. I've sent a ticket, posted 2 threads and can't get an answer, no views, no replies. I just want to play this game, enjoy it and get the goodies. Instead I have to deal with a horrible community. Some f***ing holiday season eh?

Sorry mate, I didn't mean to be rude :o