Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Server Performance Issues Dec 20Th [Megathread]

Hououza

The guys at DE are upgrading their server hamsters, hopefully it gets completed soon. 

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/370216-december-20-connectivity-psa\

EDIT:

Okay, so I just read the patch notes for 15.8.1 that I just noticed, hardware upgrade is supposedly complete. Well, the Fomorians got to them. D:

Edited by f-e-a-r-s

Logged in for a second got kicked right back to login screen,tried again and got the same exact message I got when the game crashed this morning.

It could be they're fixing things,but I can't help but feel one of the angry little termites that got their score wiped is angry....But whatever...It's always something..

ill try and enter my dojo and it will say i need to not be in a squad and im not in a squad and then warframe takes a dump and boots me back to the log in screen and then it will not let me log in for a bit then ill try it again and the same thing happens and this last time i get in my dojo then i go to invite my friend and it says my log in exited or something. what did you do!!! 1st void vor now this WTF come on im already getting board of warframes endless beta and pointless unrewarding grinds dont force me to play something else come on!!!

Edited by B3N_x_G

Hello. Since few minutes ago we are experiencing continuous connection failures. I speak in the plural, because we are many in the trade channel that are experiencing this.

Simply put, the game off and throws us into the home screen.

Anyone else experiencing this problem?

Edited by Awazx