Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Archwing Interception Reward Pool Feedback.

Bawalbaba

Archwing Interception. Great concept and is also fun to play with a competent squad. And post-update, Caelus is very much playable, although some instances of enemies miraculously OHKO-ing you still remain.

I know that the Reward pools are RNG-based and it's great that we don't get Pressure Point from the missions, however, T4 Void keys ?

I might sound awkward and many people can hate it too but we have enough Interception nodes where T4 keys drop like Confetti. We should be getting Archwing weapon parts and Archwing parts also (of course blueprints, not fully crafted parts ). The missions are easier than before, yes, but they aren't cake-walk per se. It would be a bit less frustrating if players were given a bit mission related component than a T4 Defense.

Also while we are on topic of Archwing, let's talk about the new Rare resource, Tellurium. In real life, it's a rare-earth mineral, but it can be found everywhere else in the known Universe. So why can't we run some new mission types of Raid or Excavation on Archwing to exclusively get resources with a better chance to spawn Tellurium. For a Shadow Clan it's not a big deal to farm up Te. But a Mountain or Moon clan will have their hands full by a big margin with this resource.

That's all for now and waiting for the Hamsters 2.0 with Lazors and Nullifier bubbles.

In the void you can get Orokin Cells as tier rewards.. why not for AW too?

I hate T4keys in AW:I because.. I can't bring my AW to them, simple as that. Why should you be rewarded with being good at AW with something that had nothing to do with AW?

In total agreement about the keys.

As a corollary, adding additional items to the drop tables on this limited number of missions is becoming untenable.

Add some additional missions!

(preferably with new gameplay modes)

And spread out the locations for these items so that you're not trying to get one of 5 (or more) items from the same mission. (and competing with t4 keys at the same time)

Also while we are on topic of Archwing, let's talk about the new Rare resource, Tellurium. In real life, it's a rare-earth mineral, but it can be found everywhere else in the known Universe. So why can't we run some new mission types of Raid or Excavation on Archwing to exclusively get resources with a better chance to spawn Tellurium. For a Shadow Clan it's not a big deal to farm up Te. But a Mountain or Moon clan will have their hands full by a big margin with this resource.

because tellurium is found on asteroids,not on planets,and also it's a resource long lost from another galaxy(don't remember the description perfectly xD) also,that's one way to make you go to archwing,like you go to void for argon and primes,you go to archwing for TE

also,if you do caelus and get all the drops,you get almost guaranteed 2 tellurium per 4 waves

In total agreement about the keys.

As a corollary, adding additional items to the drop tables on this limited number of missions is becoming untenable.

Add some additional missions!

(preferably with new gameplay modes)

And spread out the locations for these items so that you're not trying to get one of 5 (or more) items from the same mission. (and competing with t4 keys at the same time)

also,quite off topic from what you're saying,but surprisingly i got my centaur blade on first run of caelus xD

yup, archwing weapon bp-parts drop like the brakk parts, im not farming a day for one piece nor do i wanna buy too much archwing stuff nor do i wanna wait for monthes to get things together (only if this system forces me to) ... nor do i wanna farm in general in archwing missions, im pleased for a REWARD-SYSTEM there instead of whatever "LUCK-system" ...

i like the archwing-part of warframe as well as as the parts drop i can also live without it ... even the event is too slow, the new missions drop too slow, just my feeling and motivation ...

as well as, very good job with the archwing-system in general, de, mostly you did a very smart job =)))))

Edited by _gesshoku_

Got so many keys while farming for elytron (still don't have it), it's already so hard to do caelus to round 4 and what do I get? T4S which I already have like 20. We've already established that archwing is different from normal missions. Please remove the keys, RNG hates me already...

Edit: Especially now that there are 2 more weapon parts added to the pool

Edited by hotbeast

Glad to see that so many people are in total agreement with me. And yes I'm a 100 runs in on Mars and Venus Extermination and not a single bloody Velocitus Receiver. All I get is damned Polar Magazines. And also I saw that Grineer Exterminations have no part drops. I don't see any viable reason for it also.