Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Enough With The Infested Fog.

CedarDpg

Okay, I know there was a bunch of excitement around Halloween/Samhain/etc. with the special Infested levels almost completely obscured by fog... So we had some people spoo their pants demanding it get put in all the time on Infested missions because it was just so awesome. "OMG!OMGOMGOMG! Let's keep the fog! Put it everywhere!"

But you know what? After running a number of Infested missions to farm various stuff over and over, because you know, we have to farm levels for resources, etc. (or buy what we can out of the market if we're inclined to do so)... It gets really hard on the eyes to look at a blinding white fog you often can't see through at all which is rather liberally smeared over broad swaths of the map with a heavy hand. (And it gets irritating, thus the annoyed post. :) )

At least during the Halloween event, the lighting was dim and the fog, while you couldn't see through it well, was also muted and not 50,000 candelas bright.

Hopefully someone will come in with a good HVAC person and tone the fog down a bit.

..fog? I don't recall seeing ANY fog since the Halloween event, which the proposal for the fog to be in the rest of the game was shot down.

I know on some levels the fog was there...like Infested Invasions. But more recently, I was farming Phorid, and the fog was like EVERYWHERE. It was really annoying. The other people in my squad were also annoyed by it.

Community Hot Topics had a vote on it awhile back, the general consensus was to have the infested fog on some missions by community vote.  If you have a problem it's with the community =3

Yeah, wasn't it obvious? So many people with stains in the front of their underwear from seeing the fog. :)

But anyhow, having the fog is fine if it's toned down and not so G*d damned bright and not everywhere.

Edited by CedarDpg