Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lotus In Bloom [Ooc]

Temperance000

Okay, did a dit of digging and found this  "As for Tenno Lusith, I will assign her a part-time detail and recommend that she find an additional position in a different department.  Hydroponics, perhaps?"  

So she's not a full member of the security team...question is what she's suposed to even do there if it's suposed to be low leveled stress social interactions.

Edited by Lady_Viper

Okay, did a dit of digging and found this  "As for Tenno Lusith, I will assign her a part-time detail and recommend that she find an additional position in a different department.  Hydroponics, perhaps?"  

So she's not a full member of the security team...question is what she's suposed to even do there if it's suposed to be low leveled stress social interactions.

She's a part-timer.  Not quite equivalent, but in this case, I think it'll fly.

Kinda.

In the future, I'll make sure she's seen in a low-stress role as well.

She's a part-timer. Not quite equivalent, but in this case, I think it'll fly.

Kinda.

In the future, I'll make sure she's seen in a low-stress role as well.

Also, the exploration for Lusith is - believe it or not, something that calms her than excites her. Er. Not to commit to cliché, but you may say she's somewhat of a... Dear Elegua forgive me - Curious... Kitty... Ugh...

That... Terrible crack aside... She enjoys the new scenery. It's just a part of her, always seeing new places keeps her happy.

Although, come strength and fighting, she can do that too. For sure, she can do that too. Just remember her in mind when you need a heavy lifter, or somebody to take out a battalion.

"I don't think a Batta-"

Lusith. Hush. If you can turn invincible, you can take on a Battalion of armed squishies.

"And if they over power me?"

...... They're squishies.

Edited by WingedCrusade

Okiedokie.  Dalimir seems to have taken up Vault-opening duty, which is great.  In which case, STMPD, can I ask you to check out the communications room up at the top of the Tower?  Choir and Cantrix would have made the request of either Khaldun or Dalimir; since Dal is attending to the Vault, I think your talent for improvisation would be best served advancing our main plot.  Can I ask you to post by, say, Monday the 11th?  I can't do much until we've got that out of the way.

Winged, I know you and I talked about collaborating on a post.  Shall we promise to have it up by Saturday the 9th?

Okiedokie. Dalimir seems to have taken up Vault-opening duty, which is great. In which case, STMPD, can I ask you to check out the communications room up at the top of the Tower? Choir and Cantrix would have made the request of either Khaldun or Dalimir; since Dal is attending to the Vault, I think your talent for improvisation would be best served advancing our main plot. Can I ask you to post by, say, Monday the 11th? I can't do much until we've got that out of the way.

Winged, I know you and I talked about collaborating on a post. Shall we promise to have it up by Saturday the 9th?

Crap. I was gonna do that, you know. Oh well

So Choir/Cantrix want me to scope out the comms tower to find out more about the signal? I remember you saying something about how the tower is a relay station for our little MacGuffin, so... yea or nay? Can you clarify?

Edited by S.T.M.P.D

Crap. I was gonna do that, you know. Oh well

So Choir/Cantrix want me to scope out the comms tower to find out more about the signal? I remember you saying something about how the tower is a relay station for our little MacGuffin, so... yea or nay? Can you clarify?

Yes, the Tower is relaying the signal from deeper in Frontier Space.  Its contents are not much clearer, but there now seems to be a slight pattern to it.  Also, the Tower has been sending it automatically,

Some very careful analyses with both the Manifold's and the Tower's comm equipment should reveal our next destination: an Orokin planet, though whether or not it is still inhabited is, at this point, unknown.

Temperance, I have a bit of a suggestion to put together the advancement post, and hear me out. At first this will sound like the problem I caused about the PM RP deal, but I think it'd be easier to pull together the paragraphs in PM, only when it's done we'll put them together and they'll go in the IC?

It's entirely understandable to say no, but it's also much faster than trying to talk out what to put into it, and still lets both of us have our inputs rather than one person write the entirety of the text.

...I can see a few problems with that

Nononono, it's not going to stay private! At all! I'm saying to have it put together IN the pm, so we don't bother anybody. The post's gotta be a collaboration between both Temperance and I, and will have a lot to put into it. It's either we try to put it together like that, or take extra (albeit nonexistant) time to discuss and think of what we want in it, and then having only one person write it all together.

The former way allows both our writings in the post to keep to it exactly to what satisfies the both of us.

It's still going to have a ton of discussion behind it anyhow, this just shortens the time it takes to put it together, then when everything's worked out, mistakes fixed, then it all gets placed together and posted in the IC. Nothing held back from anybody, whatsoever!

Temp suggested he wants this by tomorrow, and it would be quicker the other way.

Although, as I said, I understand if this is denied.

Edited by WingedCrusade

wouldn't it be just as fast to chat via the chatango or i dunno... right here?

To put together multiple paragraphs worth of RP back and forth to put into one large post? No. Plus, I don't have Chatango. I do everything on this forum from my phone.

If it's not the two different options to do in the PM, then it's multiple back and forth posts on the IC, which would take forever to get through. .3.

I have no problems with composing posts via PM, then putting them in the IC.  I've got a few lingering commitments to deal with today, but I should by free by afternoon or late evening.  Winged, feel free to send me whatever you have over PM.  I'll write in Scitarius' lines, and you can post the whole thing in the IC.

I have no problems with composing posts via PM, then putting them in the IC. I've got a few lingering commitments to deal with today, but I should by free by afternoon or late evening. Winged, feel free to send me whatever you have over PM. I'll write in Scitarius' lines, and you can post the whole thing in the IC.

Got it, Temp! Give me some time to handle some things around the house and I'll get right on it.

Post; Should have the advance post up today to catch Lusith up to current time. It's ready, just waiting on Temp to give the say-so. Achaix, Lusith will be replying to Kate in it, so keep your head up and eyes open!

Edited by WingedCrusade

Not sure if it's important given the lack of any happening anywhere on the site recently, but I'm not going to be around from the 14th till the 18th so feel free to keep going without me. Drake please don't feel like Lancelot is tied to Sah'jey's hip, she's pretty much just going to the wing to find some stories that will keep her entertained, she'll also ask the Tower if she could get copies of the book to place into digital storage so that she can go over them later, she'd take as many as are offered and able to safely condense into her suit's storage which will later be made into the holo-copies on other devices. That's pretty much it other than that feel free to drag me around as you guys need until I return. Peace out.

*dances in childish glee* I knew STMPD's posts were worth waiting for.

Quick correction though:

1) The Tower is not set up specifically to relay the signal, it just happens to be doing so.  However, if Khaldun were to ask Scitarius for clarification, I can address that IC as a simple mis-assumption.

Hello everybody! I will be gone from the 23rd to the 27th this month. Gonna be kayaking somewhere around 23 miles (that's around 37 kilometers if you're from somewhere that doesn't use an idiotic measuring system). I likely will not have any internet access during that period of time. Wish me luck!

[size=1]I hope I don't drown.[/size]

Edited by fishworshipper