Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Volt Overload Skill.

Edai_X369

Just crafted and tested. What is the damage of Overload skill? With Focus 25% strength power + overload lv 2 . I can't even kill a grineer on Kappa Sedna. The damage fluctuate from 125-149 hp. Is it suppose to deal full damage on Corpus?

Universal warframes like frost, ash ,banshee,  mag even ember skills can fully affect all factions. Talk about banshee, her ultimate seems overwhelm all warframe ultimates. You can kill everything even you cant see them as long as they appear on your radar. Mostly enemies below 50 and grineers below 35.

Edited by Zokkoven

Volt <3

my friends are always thanking me for saving em... Killing all in 50m radius with volts overload. Not killing high level infested tough but that is not made for em. Try killing corpus 8)

Edited by SpXxwW

Frost's damage abilities do reduced damage to armored opponents.

I also get pissed off at my friend for using his Volt's overload whenever I've launched Avalanche, since it kills things far more quickly.

Edited by Vaskadar

Mobile defense maps for Grineer Asteroid Bases (AFAIK anyway) have very little electronics for Volt's Overload to blow up to increase the effective damage and damage range. 

The more the electronics in the area (Corpus ships for instance), the more damage and range Volt's Overload would output.

Mobile defense maps for Grineer Asteroid Bases (AFAIK anyway) have very little electronics for Volt's Overload to blow up to increase the effective damage and damage range. 

The more the electronics in the area (Corpus ships for instance), the more damage and range Volt's Overload would output.

Overload is so powerful in corpus ships. EVERYTHING explodes.