Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Warframe Idea ! The Manipulator :d

Volts_Face

Hi Tenno ! 

Lately these days i've been thinking about a new design of a warframe ! a warframe that can manipulate And disguise himself as the enemy ! a warframe that can steal or borrow others warframe abilities ! A master of disguise, a warframe that takes stealth to another level !
Imagine the possibilities of this warframe ! A manipulator, deadly, but also fun !
i hope you like the idea ! 

I had an idea similar to this one but mine was more like, well, metronome from pokemon lol. And it would be one of those chance frames. I know its a farfetched idea(excuse the pokemon pun) but when in game and you cast an ability it has the same chance to be any frames 1-4 ability and it would be different every time. I personally think this wold be so much fun. Or a frame that can configure itself to create any of the weapons in your inventory and have a completely random weapon loadout each time you go into a mission. It would make you forcefully try new weapons combos, that you might end up liking. Like i said this will probably never become a thing but I like the idea of not always knowing what's gonna happen.