Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So, De, About Those Relays...

Braken

They could make it so there's a secondary reward that is given for a cumulative damage score by a person (i.e. 10 million = potato). This wouldn't be a complete fix but it'd mean more damage gets done.

In any case, one thing can be said: A large part of this community is A******s.

It's really infuriating that people HAD to let a relay blow up. I ran the strata formorian as much as I possibly could, but I have a life outside of warframe, and I can't be bothered to do a billion runs for nothing because people don't give a crap about relays.

What if it never comes back? What if the void trader dies when he tries to go to strata? People would care then!

+1 op, DE needs to completely rethink the rewards system here, or all of that hard work with the relays are going to go to waste because people are effectively boycotting their existence, ruining it for the rest of us.

Side note: This was the earth relay, the closest thing we had to an earth-based human settlement. Won't new loka now be REALLY pissed at vay hek for destroying that. This could be an excellent part 2 of the event, just saying.

This event is just poorly planned. Not many people are playing right now, due to the holidays. Then, the event is a resource drain, and requires a good bit of farming. On top of that, even though the Formorians need to be run several times for them to be destroyed, you only get 1 point from the first run of each, thus no incentive to run them multiple times.

And then there's the fact that they're Archwing missions, which aren't exactly popular with the majority of the playerbase...

Edited by Braken

They could make it so there's a secondary reward that is given for a cumulative damage score by a person (i.e. 10 million = potato). This wouldn't be a complete fix but it'd mean more damage gets done.

In any case, one thing can be said: A large part of this community is A******s.

I'm for this idea. I would work for dem potatoes.

Every time I think of the people refusing to save the relays, I think about Ruk.

"Are you just mercenaries fighting for scraps? Where is this so called Tenno honor?"

Guess he was right all along...Sad.