The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Name Warframes You Have And The Most Favorite One.

Missile

I have Ash(potato)/Frost(potato)/Nyx(potato)/Banshee(potato)/Trinity(potato)/Volt/Mag/Excalibur(potato)

Most favorite one is Ash, just because of stealth crits and the immense mobility.

Least favorite is frost: Seems to be a cheap and slow ripoff of rhino.

I've used all frames (to increase my mastery rank), and by now I know how they tick.

The ones I stuck to are:

Excalibur(potato), Nyx, Rhino(p), Ash(p), Frost(p)

Prolly gonna sell Ash soon, bladestorm doesn't work as intended at times. Ohh and I have 6 potatoes, so I don't mind.

I have

Volt (p) / Frost (p) / Trinity / Rhino / Nyx / Banshee / Sayrn

I am loving Frost, looks so badass and the snow globe is awesome :D

(You may notice you do not see Mag / Ex or Loki in my list, that is because I got Volt before they switched Mag with Volt for a Starter Frame)

Edited by Morte_de_Angelis

I have Excalibur(lv8), excalibur prime(lv 30) , banshee,  nyx,(lv 30) trinity(lv30) , ash(LV30), ember(LV30), volt(LV30), loki(LV30), mag(LV30), saryn , rhino(lv ~19), frost(lv 19). all of them potatoes. 

favourite one is : loki - go invis and kill all the enemies :D

and trinity : link + energy vampire = god mode

I have Excalibur (& Prime), Banshee, Ash, Nyx, Frost, Volt, Rhino, Mag, Loki, Trinity.

Although I still need to level up the latter two and have had not much play time with them.

All are potatoed.

My favorites are Ash and Frost for their play-style.

Max level Excal, Excal Prime, Loki, and a level 26 Volt.

Favorite: Loki. Melee combat beast, excellent utility (Decoy) that's great for high level defense/mobile defense, blazing fast sprint speed... I like fast-moving characters.

Least favorite: Volt. Subpar skills (Shock, Overload) and even Speed is bugged out trying to climb stairs. Nice shield capacity though. Only consolation is that it's great for Corpus missions.

I may be in the wrong place, but...

Own: Loki.

Favorite: Loki. (No potatoes.)

It's a cold and lonely world. And I'm hungry. :(

On the up-side, it's the only Warframe I've ever known, and while I plan to get Frost and Excalibur someday (Maybe Ash), I think Loki is, and always will be, my favorite.

Just look at those two cute horns sticking out of his head. Screams "Endear me!"

Edited by Calayne

Excalibur, Excalibur Prime, Ember, Volt, Mag, Nyx, Banshee and Rhino.

My fav:

1) Ember.Despite having bad powers she is still great vs infested so I enjoy playing her on infested maps.

2) Excalibur because awesome look and sword fightining!

3) Nyx because I can brain-wash bad guys!

4) Banshee

5) Rhino

Have all the parts to craft Ash but gotta lvl up rhino first.

Had all 12 to max. It isn't a massive stand out but Saryn is favourite for being a no nonsense killer.

Stand out skills are Frost's snow globe and Nyx's overpowered chaos. If game was more difficult then Banshee's sonar would be great.

I thought you were supposed to dispense with wise information (Like, where can I get more rubedo? Will Warframe ever get more bosses? How's end-game after launch? What will I eat for dinner?), not kick them off the mountain. Goodness. How does anyone get pass Gold Novice? Even with all the maxed out Warframes...

I thought you were supposed to dispense with wise information (Like, where can I get more rubedo? Will Warframe ever get more bosses? How's end-game after launch? What will I eat for dinner?), not kick them off the mountain. Goodness. How does anyone get pass Gold Novice? Even with all the maxed out Warframes...

Patience and being a little stubborn helps.