Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Performance First Traumatic Minute After Entering A Mission.

Burnthesteak87

When entering a mission, after a slow loading screen (usually i'm the last loading), most of the times my game has several issues: the first traumatic minute the Frame Time goes to 200, fps goes down to 0-2, the game completely freezes for 20-30 seconds, stutters, lags. If everything goes well after this event, I can play the mission normally, but if I have no luck the game forces an Host Migration, leaving me alone at the best, letting me stuck into the loading screen the most of the times at the worst.

This happens most of the times, If I host I usually get a crash, If I'm on a premade it's less likely to happen, but I still have the traumatic first minute every game.

Once I thought it was because I Alt+Tabbed during the loading screen, but recently I noticed it doesn't really matters, it can happen even if I wait with the loading screen fullscreen.

This happens me since areound U15. Before it was all right.

So entering a public mission is really a pain. I can play, of course, but it's a throw of the coin every time.

This also makes the new event really hard to do, Usually before the first traumatic minute it happens enemies surround and massacre me while I can't move, usually the game forces an host migration.

I'm bearing this problem with extreme patience, but I'd also like to play as I used to before U15.

Do anyone share the same problem or did he/she found a solution to it?

Edited by Burnthesteak87

When entering a mission, after a slow loading screen (usually i'm the last loading), most of the times my game has several issues: the first traumatic minute the Frame Time goes to 200, fps goes down to 0-2, the game completely freezes for 20-30 seconds, stutters, lags. If everything goes well after this event, I can play the mission normally, but if I have no luck the game forces an Host Migration, leaving me alone at the best, letting me stuck into the loading screen the most of the times at the worst.

This happens most of the times, If I host I usually get a crash, If I'm on a premade it's less likely to happen, but I still have the traumatic first minute every game.

Once I thought it was because I Alt+Tabbed during the loading screen, but recently I noticed it doesn't really matters, it can happen even if I wait with the loading screen fullscreen.

This happens me since areound U15. Before it was all right.

So entering a public mission is really a pain. I can play, of course, but it's a throw of the coin every time.

This also makes the new event really hard to do, Usually before the first traumatic minute it happens enemies surround and massacre me while I can't move, usually the game forces an host migration.

I'm bearing this problem with extreme patience, but I'd also like to play as I used to before U15.

Do anyone share the same problem or did he/she found a solution to it?

Had the same problem.

For me the RAM was overloading.

Made a support ticket for that, because I'm having this problem after the last hotfix.

Also my EE.log caught some errors.