The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lf Competitive Moon Clan

---Merchant---

Hi I m MidoriFuse
mastery rank 6 [i will probably not go higher for It does not give anything usefull after dual ichors]
My favorite warframes:Frost,Nova
My favorite weapons:Boltor prime,Dread,marelok,dual ichors,atterax
Aura:Corrosive [i do not use any other aura for how superior this one is but I own most of them in case of need]
I have all modules except event modules that can not be obtained anymore
I m quite good in archwing missions 5/5 points in event so far

I love to compete and score high because I have so many experiences with races and leaderboards from other games[diablo,path of exile,tribes vengeance,tribes ascend,star craft series,command and conquer,call of duty,battlefield...]

I can speak 5 languages:SK,CZ,EN,DEU,PL and little japanese[Koonychivaa sasuke pudi pudi sama desu desu] allright I lied about japanese

I have microphone and automatic pleasure meter

What I want:
Clan with cool name[i did not see many]
Full research[new wings too]
cute clan logo[nekomimi loli would be great but anything decent will do]
around 1000players[it is why moon clan]
Please no people under 15 years I have no time for kid-drama and annoying voices in voice chat
and as you may guess I want it to be competitive so I can win some gold statues n'sheet and brag about it

First, you ask for a competitive clan, you are clearly not a competitive player by stating you will stay at MR6.

Second, you probably are the "noob" rhino/soma user, btw dual ichor is your best? lol thats why you are MR6.

Third, your second comment shows you are worst than a 15y old drama kid.

Bye.

Edited by Pepz

1. mr have nothing to do with how competetitive are you it is much more about how long do you level stuff you do not want for unknown reason
2.just lel at this I think I made clear that I m that ''noob frost prime boltor prime user''
3.Your BOTH[2]comments show that you are not very smart and You clearly do not care about facts in your comment for name/child calling is much more effective trolling weapon for your cause

MR8=all weapons unlocked but if I do not need mr7-8 weapons because they are not any good why bother

you type bye because you know that you lost argument right before you started one because you have no reliable sources to support your false claims

next time type KTHXBYE to show how much of bad troll you actually are