Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Lag Krash Kohm

Gahrzerkire

when ued in pvp or pve frame rate for all in the team drop. basicly the same as mirage spamming torid with hall of mirrors ect. I have not seen a mirage use the kohm and hall of mirrors but only the best computers would be able to handle it.

maybe the bullets shouldn't have little "clouds" its a plasma shotgun. it could be more simple. a single shot without the trialing gasses. like the detron shots only with arc and punch through. could just be a ball of energy

providing more information to Digital Extremes would be prevalant.

i see no Performance drop when one Kohm is being fired, let alone the game crashing. definitely some performance loss when there's 5 of them due to Hall of Mirrors. (Hall of Mirrors also seems to affect Performance which seems odd)

if you give almost no information, then you get almost no result.

it was being used with max fire rate. 3 fire rate mods. and multishot. in conclave. several people lagged so hard they stopped moving. making it game breaking. just need to rev it up and fire. and nobody can react because they have a frame rate of nothing. a friend of mine. robbanas has a top the line computer. plays everything on highest settings and then some. drops him to 30. in a mission t4 survival. the lag is so bad when I spool it up that everybody gets killed. played today with about 20 different people. I was told I was a hacker slowing down their computer. that it was so laggy it was cheap and OP. and when I rev it up myself I can barely function. time stands still for everybody in the room. I have been asked many times by different people with different systems. please don't use this gun because the lag crashes. and it has crashed several team mates already. and several people in conclave. it is actually very game breaking in CC because anybody I am fighting. cant react because I have slowed their game to a crawl with my full auto lag cannon.

The only time when Kohm becomes an issue in regular game play is when you a) Use Mirage and Hall of Mirrors, then you literally murder everything including your own frame rate or b) when several people use it at maxium ROF. I have used in in T4 and had no serious issues. (30 fps are hardly unplayable) If you notice the lag getting bad release the trigger, helps with ammo conservation anyways.

As for conclaves, exclude its use, problem solved. 

Edited by Hatzeputt

Having used this as mirage with max fire rate and multishot w/ vicious spread, I can tell you from first hand experience it dropped my 50fps down to 7 on a large map.

Off topic: remember when the angstrom froze computers for a few seconds when mirage fired it as not host? Good times.....