The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dear Diary: Update 15.8.1 Is Here, But I Still Cannot See My Teammates Energy Levels.

Racercowboy

Title.

Because it's nice to know whether or not your teammates can press 4. 

Seeing teammates energy would help encourage more teamwork. "OMG Y U NO PRESS 4!!!" type of deals, it'll be more "Oh, you don't have enough energy to press 4? I'll press 4 then." situations. Well, this can go beyond pressing 4... maybe.... one day when they finally balance warframe powers..... if that day comes...... maybe.......

*cries*

TL;DR - If you skipped to this then maybe you have better things to do.

Pros:

-Sometimes I wonder if it would be useful to drop an energy restore for the team.

Cons:

-Every effing moron back-seat driving my frame because they're CERTAIN they have a much better strategy than I do for my frame.

-A new sense of rage when I see someone is conserving energy when they desperately, in my opinion, should not be, and are not performing the way I feel they should.

-Brand new disagreements and angers enflamed by "why do you have so much energy?" "why don't you have any energy at all?" "what kind of idiot are you using your energy that way?" "DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT YOU'RE DOING???" all inspired by this new piece of information.

-Having lengthy conversations with people who can't be bothered to learn how to play a frame other than rhino about their lack of ability to even play rhino correctly.

-Having lengthy conversations with people who can't be bothered to learn how to play any frame other than rhino berating me for not playing as well as they think they do.

...I'm going to go ahead and say, to your title, "THANK <insert worshipped entity here> WE DON'T HAVE THIS, MAY IT NEVER DARKEN OUR SCREENS!"

Pros:

-Sometimes I wonder if it would be useful to drop an energy restore for the team.

Cons:

-Every effing moron back-seat driving my frame because they're CERTAIN they have a much better strategy than I do for my frame.

-A new sense of rage when I see someone is conserving energy when they desperately, in my opinion, should not be, and are not performing the way I feel they should.

-Brand new disagreements and angers enflamed by "why do you have so much energy?" "why don't you have any energy at all?" "what kind of idiot are you using your energy that way?" "DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT YOU'RE DOING???" all inspired by this new piece of information.

-Having lengthy conversations with people who can't be bothered to learn how to play a frame other than rhino about their lack of ability to even play rhino correctly.

-Having lengthy conversations with people who can't be bothered to learn how to play any frame other than rhino berating me for not playing as well as they think they do.

...I'm going to go ahead and say, to your title, "THANK <insert worshipped entity here> WE DON'T HAVE THIS, MAY IT NEVER DARKEN OUR SCREENS!"

^ basically this,

i dont see the usefullness of seeing other's energy lvl beside getting upset because "of this" or because "of that"

it's not like i have the time/will to stop and write down "hey dude, you got 300 energy, why dont u use skill X??"

and the proceed to have an annoying conversation or being ignored.

No thx... Shields & HP have a porpouse, knowing if someone is going to die and, if your frame can, when to heal.

Showing up energy has no porpouse.

Cons:

1.Every effing moron back-seat driving my frame because they're CERTAIN they have a much better strategy than I do for my frame.

2.A new sense of rage when I see someone is conserving energy when they desperately, in my opinion, should not be, and are not performing the way I feel they should.

3.Brand new disagreements and angers enflamed by "why do you have so much energy?" "why don't you have any energy at all?" "what kind of idiot are you using your energy that way?" "DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT YOU'RE DOING???" all inspired by this new piece of information.

4.Having lengthy conversations with people who can't be bothered to learn how to play a frame other than rhino about their lack of ability to even play rhino correctly.

5.Having lengthy conversations with people who can't be bothered to learn how to play any frame other than rhino berating me for not playing as well as they think they do.

1.Ok? Just tell them to shut up.

2.Maybe they are just being nice and want to leave some enemies alive for you to kill as well?

3....You seem like a horrible person right now.

4.What does this even have to do with energy bars?

5.^ The above

You are being overly pessimistic, and I don't care about how big you try to make the con list look, I still want my energy bar!

p.s.I want my up-vote back, I accidentally pressed it while I was in a hurry to disagree with you (oh no! we have to remove up-votes because people press them accidentally from time to time!).

I am for this suggestion. While I understand where Llyssa and Phoenix86 are coming from, I don't think it would cause as big a problem as you think. I honestly think that this would have more positive than negative effects. It would be easier to coordinate with teammates, particularly for people like me that usually play with a regular group.

+1000

As a trinity user, I'll be very happy if I can know when my mates needs some energy.

Afterwards, if we are not someone always feeling better than others, I don't think we can be disturbed to see the energy level of our mate.

Really, can't understand how be against a feature like that...

Broad-mindedness or forgiveness to player how don't play like what we want is the base of respect.
Something, I think, needed on a cooperative game...

People play as they want, and if they got some trouble to deal with ennemis, it more help than reprimand that they need.

And if other's way to play is really a problem to achieve objectives, it's just that you're not able to handle the mission alone...

So .... mate are needed? Don't be arrogant... :3

Back to OP, don't care of troll, this is really a needed feature for trinity and why not for other warframe, just to avoid rage of some people when you are out of mana with vauban or other support warframe.... =)

PS: And if your mate are the one how is a bit too arrogant, just ignore him and leave the squad... Or take fun arguing/trolling with him, mad guy are always fun when you keep your calm. :3

Edited by ZeGreymane