Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Latron Prime Build

BerserkerPrime

Question

5 answers to this question

All latron got a really nice balance between precision/recoil/rate of fire, I really love play with them, my favorite hitscan rifle.

The huge status is really a nice aspect of the latron prime, got to take advantage of that.

I personnaly recommand to use some punch trough with an aoe proc (gaz/electricity/explosion), the high status turn this little rifle in a massive destruction weapon. :)

If crit damage and chance are pretty decent, I don't really recommand to use crit chance mod, perhaps the crit damage mod if you got extra slot but a crit oriented build isn't the best choice (imho)

So, an example with 2 forma:

Double elemental combo, status mod or base mod for extra damage depending on how many forma you put on :p

The lose of precision due to the heavy caliber isn't really a problem to put bullet in ennemis heads.

http://warframe-builder.com/Primary_Weapons/Builder/Latron_prime/t_30_00032220_132-6-5-133-3-5-134-7-5-137-4-10-150-5-8-265-1-3-329-2-3-355-0-3_355-7-265-7-329-7-133-6-137-7-150-7-132-8-134-11/en/2-0-15

Edited by ZeGreymane

A crit build is actually pretty viable and deals more damage than an elemental one, although the seemingly low crit chance of 37.5% when using point strike seems underwhelming at first. If you can get those headshots, then the damage just spikes up and you could murder pretty much anything that's not late game content without using any forma(with a catalyst installed obviously). 

I wouldn't recommend heavy caliber if your going the crit route as you will basically be reducing your headshot/sniping potential. Its also wise to slot on those dual stat mods as the status chance for the gun is rather high(Malignant Force can bump status chance up to 60% when running split chamber).