The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My List Of Mr Locked Prime Items.

izzatuw

This is my list of what rank prime items should be MR locked at.

The search for prime items shouls at least start at MR4.

MR4:

Latron P

Sicarus P

Reaper P

Paris P

Ankyros P

MR5:

Lex P

Bo P

Ak/Bronco P

Braton P

Glaive P

MR6:

Boar P

Hikou P

Orthos P

Fang P

MR7:

Burston P

Scindo P

Dakra P

MR8:

Soma P

Boltor P

Vasto P

Now the reason we need MR locks for primes is so that new players will have more of an eccentive to rank up more. In the current condition, Boltor and Soma P can be gained at rank 2 for any new player, the issue is that those players will have a hard time trying new weapons and they'd eventually just end up running and gunning with a lack of skills. So for example, by the time the new player gets to try weapons like Boltor P, he/she would have a signicant experience with other weapons and the game itself.

Painful or not. It has to be done. Amputate the rotten flesh as soon as possible

I agree.  The best weapons in the game are something that you should work your way up to.  DE has made a huge mistake making them available to early. 

But, to address one issue with it.  They would have to allow an exception for people that buy prime access. 

I agree.  The best weapons in the game are something that you should work your way up to.  DE has made a huge mistake making them available to early. 

But, to address one issue with it.  They would have to allow an exception for people that buy prime access.

I'm sure your MR doesn't matter when it comes to Prime Access.

I'm sure your MR doesn't matter when it comes to Prime Access.

oh I know, I just mean that they need to make sure that when some one buys prime access and they get a weapon, they should be able to use it.  Its just something that can't happen accidentally that they can but them, but then only have them sit in their inventory until they reach a certain rank. 

But I definitely think these weapons need mastery ranks and some of them need to be high. 

No

Putting them at different mastery ranks Justifies that some are unbelievably more powerful than others. 

You say that like it is a problem.  Do you want all weapons to be the same or something?

Prime weapons, which all take about the same amount of resources to obtain, should be equal. Some need buffs, some need nerfs. But they all cost the same. so they should be the same. they're all supposed to be "endgame" tier.  

(and if you mastery locked them, you'd have to exclude the guys who get prime access) 

Prime weapons, which all take about the same amount of resources to obtain, should be equal. Some need buffs, some need nerfs. But they all cost the same. so they should be the same. they're all supposed to be "endgame" tier.  

(and if you mastery locked them, you'd have to exclude the guys who get prime access)

So what you're saying is that you want them all to be on the same level and in the end, the only difference is just their looks? Okay...

People who buy Prime access instantly get the item regardless of MR and they require Irl money to purchase, but parts for these can be gained pretty easily and doesn't require a single cent, if we were to not put MR locks the new guys might leave early because "oh this game is easy, I already got all that I wanted" etc etc. But an MR lock will let these people have actual feel of progression.

You say that like it is a problem.  Do you want all weapons to be the same or something?

So what you're saying is that you want them all to be on the same level and in the end, the only difference is just their looks? Okay...

Some people want to "balance" all the fun and variety out of the game...

Edited by (PS4)ElZilcho