Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What's Up With The Primed Armor?

misoru2012

Regarding the Primed Eos Chest, why does it have that weird 'phase' overlay that the Phased Vauban skins have? I was under the assumption that since these cosmetics require PRIME pieces and have the epithet of PRIMED, that they would look, you know, like PRIME gear. I'm not saying DE should make a whole new model for them, that's what Prime Access is for, but a metallic overlay akin to Prime weapons/frames? Surely that can be done, or else they're not truly Prime(d) gear.

Anyone agree? 

Regarding the Primed Eos Chest, why does it have that weird 'phase' overlay that the Phased Vauban skins have? I was under the assumption that since these cosmetics require PRIME pieces and have the epithet of PRIMED, that they would look, you know, like PRIME gear. I'm not saying DE should make a whole new model for them, that's what Prime Access is for, but a metallic overlay akin to Prime weapons/frames? Surely that can be done, or else they're not truly Prime(d) gear.

Anyone agree? 

Maybe they can be made into Phased Eos Armor? Recolor it and rename it.

Anyone agree? 

The Phased Vauban Skin is, just like this Armor, infused with Void energy. Just as simple as that.

mbswmx.png

Don't know if you can really tell through a still image, since its a moving effect, but maybe you can get the idea.

Yeah, I see that. I'm not seeing it on mine, though, I'm also not seeing the green energy on yours. I'd pop this by support, may be a visual bug.

Yeah, I see that. I'm not seeing it on mine, though, I'm also not seeing the green energy on yours. I'd pop this by support, may be a visual bug.

I know what you're talking about. The glow is a combination of your primary and energy color. Don't ask me why it's set up like that, but for some reason it is. That's why you're getting green, probably a mix of yellow/gold and blue.

I know what you're talking about. The glow is a combination of your primary and energy color. Don't ask me why it's set up like that, but for some reason it is. That's why you're getting green, probably a mix of yellow/gold and blue.

How the heck does Black and Red (or red and red, forget which is Primary color) give me green?

And it's not like the whole thing's green energy, just little nodes in the center on the ends (I think, I'd need to check again where the nodes are exactly but I'm off the game for the night).

Edited by Morec0

How the heck does Black and Red (or red and red, forget which is Primary color) give me green?

And it's not like the whole thing's green energy, just little nodes in the center on the ends (I think, I'd need to check again where the nodes are exactly but I'm off the game for the night).

I don't know than.