Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Tenno Is Born.

ThePinkSphincter

G'day Tenno!

So over the Christmas break I stay with my brother for a few days to catch up. We where discussing gaming and he mentioned how he was bummed because he wont get to play this new game Warframe he really likes because of RL. So when I got a chance I loaded up his account and had a go.

I instantly loved it. It's a bit..... raw, sure. But its fun as hell! After finding out more about WF and DE I decided I wanted to support the company and the game because not too many games in the last few years have got me this pumped. I was discussing it with my brother and how I planned to get the Antimatter pack as it seemed like a good deal.

My brother offered to pay for it as a Christmas present. While very generous I couldn't possibly accept. So today I started my very own account and got through the first few missions and went for a smoke. I came back to find a smirk on my brothers face... You didn't I said... he laughed, "I Did". I pulled the money out of my wallet and force him to take it.

After a wrestle and forcing him to take the money for the Antimatter pack I sat down to play and notice something.... A god awful amount of plat. It takes a second to process... the buggar got me the Molecular pack. Well played good sir, well played.

So I am new to Warframe and that is my little story. If you want to hang and play together please add me!

Edited by Dreadback

Welcome to the ranks Tenno. As a PS4 player I wouldnt have the opportunity to play with you. But this game, for me, is as great is it seems. I love this more than anything ive played in the past. Im about 180 hours in right now with no plans on slowing down. may RNGesus and the Lotus bless you on your journey. 

Oh and watch out for the Stal......AHHHHHHHHHH(revive)

Edited by (PS4)jFresh215

Thanks for the tips. My bro made sure that I got frame slots and weapon slots... I got colours and a few attachments like shoulders. Now I'm just looking forward to getting into the game and grinding up the rest of my gear! While I still have a insane amount I will keep that for a rainy day as I feel I could play weeks without even thinking about spending it lol.

Edited by Dreadback

And remember, when the lights flicker...

RUN

-snip-

Or, alternatively, lock steel, reload, start moving faster than a Vanguard Rhino boosted by Speed with a turbojet strapped to his back and fire at the sonofabirchtree who dares interrupt your regularly scheduled farming.

Seriously. I beat Stalky using the Aklato and Mk1 Braton waaaaaay back in U6, when he was actually a threat. If a clueless chump can beat an ancient threat like him with starter weapons, anyone can. Was my first encounter with him, too. Didn't see him again for another 4 months.

But I digress into pointless boasting. Welcome to Warframe, good sir/madam, and may every run on Ruk bring you three Orokin Cells, and may every void run give you what you want, and always what you need!

And don't forget to punch ol' Hekles in the cogs whenever you can!