Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Carrier/archwing (Or Any Frame), Drops And Joining A Mission In Progress.

CedarDpg

Sort of an annoyance but lately whenever I join a mission in progress in which there has been stuff already killed and there are drops on the floor, I can see all the drops, but I cannot pick up stuff previous to my joining. This is fine.

What is not fine, is me seeing all the drops...more specifically my Carrier/Archwing suck them all up or at least try to... I don't get these phantom drops, however what I *DO* get is a rapid and permanent *CLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICK CLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICK* until I do some rapid high mobility movement like a slide attack or whatever to get the drops away from my Carrier/Archwing, etc. But everytime I need to traverse the area again, the Carrier/Archwing, etc. try to pick these drops up again. It's especially annoying on survival where you're running back and forth through the same hallways over and over.

My suggestion is to either not show drops we cannot pick up or just let the Carrier/Archwing/whatever be able to pick up any drops we can see.