Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

We Are Ninja And .we Need A Mask :x

felinena

That's how I feel about the Pyro in TF2. He's (or She's) wearing a protective mask over his (or her) entire head, and is somehow able to wear all types of other cosmetics over it.

TF2's setting doesn't really bother wasting time with seriousness though. If you're playing a slapstick, silly game it's kinda fitting.

Just be happy theres more alternative helmets comeing out in the next year, will it be oberon next, maybe saryan, or maybe a new ash helmet. I rather be glade we got a lot of customization with skins, weapon skins, warframe skins, event skins, and sentile parts  and kubrow skins as well.  

I read this forum and I hear someone talk about Ragnarok , and this is good example. I know a Ragnarok too . its still popular in my country

even you said its very old game . reason is very simplify .Couz .This country is 3rd world.most ppl is farmer and labour and We run by solider and Dictator. ! So dont need to explain more about it.

ok Look at Ragnarok . PPl can just change they dress color.and Hairband and Head stuff. everything is look same.  Weapon ,Dress . 

its 2D cutie Massive Social game. I play it too . but since something happen . I not aollow to play and join that soical anymore. Well lets focus . How ppl inside there identity them self ? Its easy . its can change face look , hair color and Headband. elf ear and other face mask . We are social creature. 

and We "Like no other " . 

Its same like I see in war movie. Look at pilot of Aircraft. they paint some part of they combat airplane. and its happen in real world not just movie. Look even a real solider in warfield. a Raw guy is kill other ppl or got just got kill . they still need identity on they Airplane,Tank ,or jeep car.

This is shooting game. and Social too since we have hub. and even we not have hub. We play with ohter 3 ppl every stage . So . Lets other ppl see . I just nova.  you just rhino .,or frost? nothing much care or change. or need identity ?

I dunno . What everyone here think they mind . But I am sure. this upgrade will not effect any score in hall of frame. its all i wanna said