The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Mission Type, Jailbreak.

Guardian1985

The corpus / Grineer, has captured an ambassador of the lotus, and has been imprisoned on a large remote Prison facility on a platform, orbiting Europa.

You must use all tenno ninja skills to get through the map, with wallrunning, jumping, sliding, crouching, through an obstacle course of environmental challenging hallways and defences of this prison.

While hacking doors, and dodging all litterd hallways full of traps. lasers and security cams.

I'm thinking a Missions scenario which plays out something close to an invasion, where the prison has been initially hit by infestation, and there is random Corpus or Grineer fighting infested through out the map, but both forces are hostile.

The mission is available, as being a great opertunity to extract the HVT, from the prison, with its still operational, but compromised security.

The tenno must battle two factions, while going through a very challenging to manouver map, with large pitfalls, high up access platforms, airducts, pilar jumping, and floor lasers, where you must wall run to get past.

I think it could be a great new mission type, set as a Rescue mission, starting from level 10 mission, up to level 40 missions.

Cheers for reading.

Edited by Guardian1985

How about we get captured? One of the funnest missions in the game that I've never played is the Harvester capture mission, where you have to run around and get your weapons. We should make it larger scale. Eight players all have to run and escape without being detected. Incorporated with Stealth 2.0. That'd be a REAL jailbreak.

And this is different to Rescue missions, because...?

While i would REALLY love more parkour in missions, i have to admit that when i saw the title, i was thinking on something like "If you fail a mission, you will get captured by the enemy and they will put you in a max security facility and you have to get out, etc etc etc... Something like when Zanuka Hunter when he captures you and you have to run for your freedom"

Edit: Tenno'd

Edited by Vykhram