Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ask A Dumb Question And Get A Dumb Answer

Bizzaro21

A: no but you are almost as cool as him. almost... you just need t be 2% cooler and then your set. I recommend jump kicking more helicopters.

Q: what ever happened to that one enemy napalm that I jat kitaged off the edge of the Jupiter platforms? is he still falling? and more importantly what is down there? beanbags? spikes? GIANT FLOATING JELLY FISH :o?

Edited by Agentcheese

A: One must be well versed and understand the correct subtlety's or the thing or things they are proficient  in. there voice must by clear and loud enough to be heard by not to loud as to hurt the ears.

their pictures admitting device such as a web cam or video camera must by clear enough so that you can see what is being shown. be it comic book cupcake or household pet.

the person in question should not say vulgar or racist words unless the viewers were warned of this. and they should dare not lie or deceive the viewers under any circumstances.

Q: if I were to try and profit of the sale and/or the rights of my works of literature should I charge for it immediately or offer some of my work as free samples?

(and that's how you write some posh tosh. WAH-WAH-WAH! CWASOUNT!!)

A: One must be well versed and understand the correct subtlety's or the thing or things they are proficient  in. there voice must by clear and loud enough to be heard by not to loud as to hurt the ears.

their pictures admitting device such as a web cam or video camera must by clear enough so that you can see what is being shown. be it comic book cupcake or household pet.

the person in question should not say vulgar or racist words unless the viewers were warned of this. and they should dare not lie or deceive the viewers under any circumstances.

Q: if I were to try and profit of the sale and/or the rights of my works of literature should I charge for it immediately or offer some of my work as free samples?

(and that's how you write some posh tosh. WAH-WAH-WAH! CWASOUNT!!)

A: You can risk taking the cost of paying for publishing and keeping a large percentage of the money made, or you can have someone do it for you but receive a small percentage back on what is made.

Q: Are we no longer giving dumb answers? That was the point of this thread.