Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ask A Dumb Question And Get A Dumb Answer

Bizzaro21

A: Michael Bay!

Q: Do you want both?

A: Well of course I would want to buy both the regular and primed version with plat!

Q: If you answer a dumb question with a dumb answer, is it really dumb if that was the point and is  actually a intelligent answer?

A: Well of course I would want to buy both the regular and primed version with plat!

Q: If you answer a dumb question with a dumb answer, is it really dumb if that was the point and is  actually a intelligent answer?

A: its the intended function so i assume yes

Q: why do we not have a second playable faction,barring people's unwillingness to try something other than an attractive female as a guide/faction lead

A: apply the following: #1 is your nose in a tuna can right now? if so then yes. #2 is your nose out of a tuna can? if so then no. #3 is the only thing you can ever smell tuna? is so then yes. #4 are you addicted to looting peoples houses at night to steal peoples tuna cans, then burn the content and snort the ashes?

if so then please find some help.

Q: if the world really was flat do you think I could take a sailing ship and sail to the underside of it, or would I break the boat and drown/fly off the edge to fast?

Edited by Agentcheese

A:since other creatures are present, domestication and use animals for transport seems lokely

Q:to make it firm she sucks it

to make straight she rubs it

then it goes through the tiny hole

what is it?

the answer is, a sewing thread, this is also a pun, plz don't report me