The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ps4 Players... Any Luck ?

(PSN)Shadowfoxx307

I keep getting "Login failed. Timed out" popping up every time I log in. I'm going to try and sign in and see if I can get through.

Edit: An hour later and I'm still getting the same message. Sometimes it will log me off and I have to sign back in.

Edit #2: I finally logged in at 7:25pm EST and luckily my Kubrow was at 40%. I hope everyone logs in and their Kubrows are still there.

Edited by (PS4)sniperonice

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/374360-console-tenno-psa/?p=4132132#entry4132132

Console Tenno,

There is no shortage of news coming in on how this Holiday has been for Xbox/Playstation connectivity. Warframe is an online game and many things we'd hoped to have celebrate together (sales, boosters, alerts) have been inaccessible.

We're currently mediating a call between Santa and the Grinch to come up with a solution for when our offices reopen next week.

Thank you for your patience - we will have reason to celebrate in the coming week.

I logged in this morning 4:45am us central time and all was fine. logged out at 5:45 and haven't had the chance to get back on. i hope all is fine when i get home from work. 

Same here. PSN seems to be up and running on most tasks. I even got into Battlefield 4 multiplayer. Warframe on the other hand keeps hitting me with Login failed. Timed out.

Same here. PSN seems to be up and running on most tasks. I even got into Battlefield 4 multiplayer. Warframe on the other hand keeps hitting me with Login failed. Timed out.

I kinda squealed this morning a little when it actually let me on. i should have gotten another hour of sleep before a 12 hour shift at work but it had been 2 days and i had to make sure my Baby Prime was still alive. And go ahead and take care of the new tactical alert. 

This probably isn't the best place to put this but I'd like to know if any fellow PS4 players have had luck logging into this game, my Kubrow is probably long dead...

Well, This is the correct place to put it. Why? Because ontop of Playstation and Xbox being hacked TWICE, including today by Anonymous, it also includes the Xbox portion who can't get online currently. 

No. Playstation is going to be down for most likely the next day as well. I'm in East North America. Or is it Northeast America?