Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Who Here Has Actually Got Hacked While Doing A Mobile Payment For Platinum And Other Issues?

BarbatosLR

I know never did a mobile payment with my debit card before but I had a few friends who got hacked while doing did for their online games with cells and I'm just curious to know, who here really had a hacked on their cells to buy stuff like platinum/Access Primes/etc and other crazy hack stuff?

Because I find it odd because the most people here pay on the computer more then mobile version for some reason :/

Because I find it odd because the most people here pay on the computer more then mobile version for some reason :/

phones aren't secure.

boom.

not that anything is secure i guess, but a dedicated computer with a hardline connection is the most secure thing a consumer has access to.

not to mention that giving random people your personal information is really advised against. it's why services like Paypal are so popular, because the person you're giving money to gets zero personal information about you, they just get money.

phones aren't secure.

boom.

not that anything is secure i guess, but a dedicated computer with a hardline connection is the most secure thing a consumer has access to.

not to mention that giving random people your personal information is really advised against. it's why services like Paypal are so popular, because the person you're giving money to gets zero personal information about you, they just get money.

Makes sense, but then what's the point of making a "Mobile Payment thing" when you know it doesn't feel safe for you? Like the "Mopay" I heard about→https://warframe.com/news/platinum-has-gone-mobile Just reading the info about it still doesn't convince me if it's secure or not. Like who has even used it and mentioned it about how "safe" it really is? No one I bet. Just saying.

-snip-

mobile payments are inherently less secure than hardlines. because you're wireless. there really isn't much you can do about that.

if you want security, use services like Paypal exclusively. no personal information is ever leaked, if someone intercepts your packets, they get nothing useful, there are service guarantees, Et Cetera.

it's the closest thing to actual digital security we have. security is a fallacy, but some options actually do an okay job of keeping the street trash from being able to steal from you, only experts can.

in other words, if you want to feel somewhat secure, don't spread personal information around. it's a standard concept.

mobile payments are inherently less secure than hardlines. because you're wireless. there really isn't much you can do about that.

if you want security, use services like Paypal exclusively. no personal information is ever leaked, if someone intercepts your packets, they get nothing useful, there are service guarantees, Et Cetera.

it's the closest thing to actual digital security we have. security is a fallacy, but some options actually do an okay job of keeping the street trash from being able to steal from you, only experts can.

in other words, if you want to feel somewhat secure, don't spread personal information around. it's a standard concept.

True that man, truue that u_u