Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hacking Security Gave Me First-Person View Bug?

NecoTheSergal

So I was just trying to do a boss run, went to hack a Grineer security computer to lower the alarms and when it finished, the camera panned inside of my body instead and gave me First-Person View and it was both funny and obstructive, couldn't finish playing, but I took a few cool screenshots of how it'd be like if the game was in first person (Only really the last 3) - Since you can see me use and swing my Orthos Prime in the eyes of my Tenno in the last one and the 3rd screenshot is one I'd think could be used professionally to advertise a game even, hah.

2014_12_29_00002.jpg

2014_12_29_00003.jpg

2014_12_29_00004.jpg

2014_12_29_00005.jpg

2014_12_29_00008.jpg

Edited by NecoTheSergal

I have a video displaying the bug as well. That particular console in the video makes the player enter first person mode when you stand to the left of it, so if you slide into the panel as you hack it, you'll often activate the glitch. Edited by Azure_Kyte

I have a video displaying the bug as well. That particular console in the video makes the player enter first person mode when you stand to the left of it, so if you slide into the panel as you hack it, you'll often activate the glitch.

Looks pretty much what happened to me, although I don't remember 'sliding' into my console XD.